Search

Lhr - del - ktm

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2010, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Lhr - del - ktm

Hello everyone,

First post on flyertalk

I am flying on friday from Heathrow to Kathmandu with a stop in Delhi. I have almost a 3h break in Dehli on saturday morning. I have read a lot of things about international transfer in Dehli, but as all international flights moved to the new terminal 3, I'd like to know if some of you have already transfered in the new Delhi T3 and if everything was ok with your luggages ?

I bought all my tickets with Air India, so I think all should be ok to transfer my luggages, but I prefer having confirmation. I am used to flight but it is my first time with a transfer !!

Hope you'll have few answers !

Thanks in advance !
Old Sep 13, 2010, 3:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
welcome to ft greghass1....you should not have any problems with transfers....specially since you will be on the same airline all the way to your final destination....
Old Sep 13, 2010, 4:16 am

Programs: 9W Plat, Flying Blue Elite, HHonors Gold, Accor Le Club Plat
Originally Posted by saad
welcome to ft greghass1....you should not have any problems with transfers....specially since you will be on the same airline all the way to your final destination....
Yup. As saad says, you'll be absolutely fine.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 5:24 am
Original Poster

Saad, aniruddh77, thanks a lot for your help !! I feel more secure now

Nepal : D - 5 !

I'll do a review of the flights and my experience in the brand new T3 in Delhi !
Old Sep 15, 2010, 2:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by greghass1
I'll do a review of the flights and my experience in the brand new T3 in Delhi !
looking forward to it....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.