Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20% Bonus on KF Miles Conversion

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2010, 1:15 am
Original Poster

20% Bonus on KF Miles Conversion

Kingfisher is offering a 20% on miles conversion from August 1st through October 31st 2010.

Link

Complete offer email text below.

Dear XXX

King Club is proud to present ‘Multiply Your Miles’ conversion offer, the easiest way to multiply your King Miles and get closer to your next Kingfisher Airlines reward flight.

Don’t miss this opportunity to convert all your partner points into King Miles between 1st August, 2010 and 31st October, 2010 and get 20%** bonus miles on 5000 and above King Miles converted.

For example, conversion of 2000 American Express Membership Reward Points and 3000 Starpoints during the promotion will earn you 5000 King Miles plus an additional 1,000 bonus King Miles.

The more you convert, the more you get rewarded

• Anytime during the promotion, convert 1,00,000 King Miles and win an all inclusive luxurious Spa package at the magnificent Westin Group of Hotels along with a return air-fare.
• Every week during the promotion, one member who converts maximum King Miles during the week will get the exclusive Westin spa package with meal and stay.

Avail of yet another irrestible offer
• Convert more than 30,000 points from your American Express - Kingfisher First Platinum Card into King Miles during the promotion and enjoy 1 complimentary upgrade voucher.

Hurry! This offer is valid for a limited period only. So start converting your miles into smiles with India’s favourite airline today!

Please find below a list of all partner points for which this promotion is applicable:

Credit Card Partners include*
• American Express Membership Rewards Programme
• Axis Bank Pluspoints
• Citibank Reward points
• Citi, Dubai Citi Miles
• ICICI Bank Reward Points
• HDFC Bank Reward Points
• HSBC Reward Points
• Deutsche BANK Reward Points
• SBI Power Points
• Standard Chartered Bank Reward Points
• Tata Cards Empower Points
• Kotak Credit Card Reward Points
• RBS Credit Card Miles

Other partners
• Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints
• Hilton Hhonor Points
• ITC WelcomReward Stars
• The Park (PATP) Points
• I-Mint Points

Choose American Express Kingfisher First Platinum Card - the fastest way to earn King Miles on an ongoing basis.
Old Aug 7, 2010, 6:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
got this email earlier this week....it sucks because i've converted well over 100k amex points to king miles since january this year....would have got lots of goodies if i had waited & done so now....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.