$10 off coupons to good home

 
Old Aug 16, 05, 3:30 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Spam-a-lot
Programs: Priority Club Rewards, AirTran A+ Rewards, Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Rewards
Posts: 523
$10 off coupons to good home - COUPONS ALL GONE

I just got back from a west coast flight and got a couple of $10 off coupons for purchasing the IFE and a blanket... since I don't need them I thought I would offer them to you guys. First come first serve... they expire 12/31/05 and only count towards round trip reservations.

PM me and I will e-mail you the codes and instructions.

Last edited by spampurse; Aug 18, 05 at 4:18 pm
spampurse is offline  
Old Aug 17, 05, 10:48 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 199
coupons

Originally Posted by spampurse
I just got back from a west coast flight and got a couple of $10 off coupons for purchasing the IFE and a blanket... since I don't need them I thought I would offer them to you guys. First come first serve... they expire 12/31/05 and only count towards round trip reservations.

PM me and I will e-mail you the codes and instructions.
I can use them if you still have, really appreciate it. Thank you so much.
mikita is offline  
Old Aug 18, 05, 12:44 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1
I'm trying to fly up to visit my girlfriend in Boston, I'd love to use your code if possible. Thanks from a college student...
DCATrav is offline  
Old Aug 18, 05, 4:17 pm
  #4  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Spam-a-lot
Programs: Priority Club Rewards, AirTran A+ Rewards, Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Rewards
Posts: 523
Originally Posted by DCATrav
I'm trying to fly up to visit my girlfriend in Boston, I'd love to use your code if possible. Thanks from a college student...
Hey DCATrav... welcome to Flyertalk. I sent you a private message with the code information. You can access your private messages by signing in at the top right of the Flyertalk forum page, directly under the "My Flyertalk... have it your way" logo (in case you haven't done private messages before).

FYI - the Boston Museum of Fine Arts is supposed to have an Ansel Adams exhibit going on that is nice.
spampurse is offline  
Old Aug 18, 05, 4:20 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Spam-a-lot
Programs: Priority Club Rewards, AirTran A+ Rewards, Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Rewards
Posts: 523
They're all gone....

The coupons have all been spoken for, and I PM'ed the people that wrote to me with the code information. Have fun!
spampurse is offline  
Old Aug 18, 05, 6:07 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,052
Originally Posted by spampurse
The coupons have all been spoken for, and I PM'ed the people that wrote to me with the code information. Have fun!
are the coupon codes the same format at the happy bags codes where they were sequential numbers?

thanks,
Ian
ClimbGuy is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread