Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$10 off coupons to good home

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2005, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club Rewards, AirTran A+ Rewards, Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Rewards
$10 off coupons to good home - COUPONS ALL GONE

I just got back from a west coast flight and got a couple of $10 off coupons for purchasing the IFE and a blanket... since I don't need them I thought I would offer them to you guys. First come first serve... they expire 12/31/05 and only count towards round trip reservations.

PM me and I will e-mail you the codes and instructions.

Last edited by spampurse; Aug 18, 2005 at 4:18 pm
Old Aug 17, 2005, 10:48 pm

coupons

Originally Posted by spampurse
I just got back from a west coast flight and got a couple of $10 off coupons for purchasing the IFE and a blanket... since I don't need them I thought I would offer them to you guys. First come first serve... they expire 12/31/05 and only count towards round trip reservations.

PM me and I will e-mail you the codes and instructions.
I can use them if you still have, really appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Old Aug 18, 2005, 12:44 pm

I'm trying to fly up to visit my girlfriend in Boston, I'd love to use your code if possible. Thanks from a college student...
Old Aug 18, 2005, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club Rewards, AirTran A+ Rewards, Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by DCATrav
I'm trying to fly up to visit my girlfriend in Boston, I'd love to use your code if possible. Thanks from a college student...
Hey DCATrav... welcome to Flyertalk. I sent you a private message with the code information. You can access your private messages by signing in at the top right of the Flyertalk forum page, directly under the "My Flyertalk... have it your way" logo (in case you haven't done private messages before).

FYI - the Boston Museum of Fine Arts is supposed to have an Ansel Adams exhibit going on that is nice. ^
Old Aug 18, 2005, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

They're all gone....

The coupons have all been spoken for, and I PM'ed the people that wrote to me with the code information. Have fun!
Old Aug 18, 2005, 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by spampurse
The coupons have all been spoken for, and I PM'ed the people that wrote to me with the code information. Have fun!
are the coupon codes the same format at the happy bags codes where they were sequential numbers?

thanks,
Ian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.