Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2013, 1:41 pm
Original Member

The Delta Airlines Rewards Network (iDine) 2013 New Member Bonus has increased to 2,000 miles.
Old Nov 14, 2013, 2:54 pm
Original Member

Improved United Airlines new member bonus

The United Airlines Rewards Network (iDine) new member bonus was improved. Now 1,500 miles each for up to two $40 dines.
Old Jan 14, 2014, 4:38 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
DL has a bonus. Dine For 500 January Bonus. Spend $25 on a dine from 1/13/14 to 1/27/14.

Nothing from AA, US, nor AS.
Old Jan 14, 2014, 5:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by Open Jaw
DL has a bonus. Dine For 500 January Bonus. Spend $25 on a dine from 1/13/14 to 1/27/14.

I received a similar offer for AA:

Fire up your appetite

Fill your plate with 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles.

Earn 500 AAdvantage bonus miles when you spend $25 at a participating location from January 14 to January 28. No registration necessary. (See details below.)

This bonus offer is by invitation only for select existing AAdvantage DiningSM members. To qualify, you must have a dining profile and remain opted in to receive emails from the AAdvantage Dining program with a valid, deliverable email address. A dining profile includes creating a web login and remaining opted in to receive emails from the AAdvantage Dining program with a valid, deliverable email address. You must also continue to satisfy other Online and/or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus.

To earn this bonus, you must dine at participating restaurants, bars or clubs between January 14 and January 28. Please note that all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with the AAdvantage Dining program. You may earn this bonus only once. Offer is not combinable with other AAdvantage Dining bonuses. Please allow 6-8 weeks from the date of your qualifying dine for any AAdvantage® bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by March 28, 2014.
Old Jan 14, 2014, 7:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FindAWay
I received a similar offer for AA:
Except that the T&Cs make no sense:

Earn 500 AAdvantage bonus miles when you spend $25 at a participating location from January 14 to January 28. No registration necessary. (See details below.)
Up to here it implies one dine, singular.

To earn this bonus, you must dine at participating restaurants, bars or clubs between January 14 and January 28. Please note that all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with the AAdvantage Dining program. You may earn this bonus only once.
Well, now they talk plural! How can it be plural if you can only earn this bonus once, unless it's a cumulative $25 (over any number of smaller dines), as opposed to a single minimum-$25 dine? If it were a single dine, there'd be no "all dines" to think about, only "the qualifying dine of $25 or more".

So it's totally unclear to me whether this is one dine of $25 or cumulative dines of $25.
Old Jan 14, 2014, 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Except that the T&Cs make no sense:

Up to here it implies one dine, singular.

To earn this bonus, you must dine at participating restaurants, bars or clubs between January 14 and January 28. Please note that all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with the AAdvantage Dining program. You may earn this bonus only once.
Well, now they talk plural! How can it be plural if you can only earn this bonus once, unless it's a cumulative $25 (over any number of smaller dines), as opposed to a single minimum-$25 dine? If it were a single dine, there'd be no "all dines" to think about, only "the qualifying dine of $25 or more".

So it's totally unclear to me whether this is one dine of $25 or cumulative dines of $25.

The DL offer says the same thing. I will just spend $25 on one dine or buy a gift card.
Old Jan 22, 2014, 1:01 pm

Programs: AA-P, B6, DL, SW, SPG_M-P, AGR-S+

It must be targeted, as my DL RN profile doesn't have the bonus on it.
Old Jan 22, 2014, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by ImprovGal
It must be targeted, as my DL RN profile doesn't have the bonus on it.
I believe so. I am DL VIP but it's not my main earning program. I prefer to earn with AA and US. Neither one of these two programs gave me this offer.

My DL bonus miles have posted.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I've gotten no bonuses from any of my four programs this year.
Old Feb 17, 2014, 7:00 pm

Another bonus from DL: Dine For 500 Bonus. From 2/17/14 to 3/3/14 one needs to have two dines to earn 500 bonus miles. No registration is required. No other rules either. Just dine twice during the dates listed. I don't know if the dines must be in two different places or not. Received an email in my email account. No notice at the DL RN website.

Last edited by Open Jaw; Feb 17, 2014 at 7:18 pm
Old Feb 19, 2014, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Another bonus from DL: Dine For 500 Bonus. From 2/17/14 to 3/3/14 one needs to have two dines to earn 500 bonus miles. No registration is required. No other rules either. Just dine twice during the dates listed. I don't know if the dines must be in two different places or not. Received an email in my email account. No notice at the DL RN website.
When you get an email about a promo and then post about it, please explain what the title of the email said. That way it's easier for us to know whether any of the things we though were "regular RN spam" that we deleted* was actually a promo email. (Some of their promo emails have titles that don't make it clear it's a promo, even though some other of their promo emails are clear in the title that it's a promo.) Thanks.

*The one thing that RN is super-creative about is endlessly thinking up new ways to simply tell you that are some restaurants near you.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 5:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
I received an email entitled "Big bonus inside! Dig into 500 AAdvantage bonus miles"

Dine for 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles
Earn extra during this exclusive bonus. When you dine twice at any combination of AAdvantage DiningSM restaurants from February 18 to March 4, you can earn 500 AAdvantage bonus miles.

*This bonus offer is by invitation only for select existing AAdvantage DiningSM members. To qualify, you must have a dining profile and remain opted in to receive emails from AAdvantage DiningSM with a valid, deliverable email address. A dining profile includes creating a web login and remaining opted in to receive emails from AAdvantage DiningSM with a valid, deliverable email address. You must also continue to satisfy other Online and/or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus.

To earn through this bonus, you must dine at a participating restaurant, bar or club between February 18 and March 4. Please note that all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with AAdvantage DiningSM. You may earn this bonus only once. Offer is not combinable with other AAdvantage DiningSM bonuses. Please allow 4–6 weeks from the date of your qualifying dine for any AAdvantage® bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage Dining SM account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by May 4.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch
When you get an email about a promo and then post about it, please explain what the title of the email said. That way it's easier for us to know whether any of the things we though were "regular RN spam" that we deleted* was actually a promo email. (Some of their promo emails have titles that don't make it clear it's a promo, even though some other of their promo emails are clear in the title that it's a promo.) Thanks.

*The one thing that RN is super-creative about is endlessly thinking up new ways to simply tell you that are some restaurants near you.
I gave the title. DINE FOR 500 BONUS is the title. Under that it gave the dining time period. Beneath that was a list of local restaurants in my area. That's all. I even call DL RN to confirm the email. They stated it was real and for people who haven't dined often with DL. I checked my other programs and there was no bonus at all.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Still nothing for Yours Truly, which is becoming frustrating.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 10:55 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Still nothing for Yours Truly, which is becoming frustrating.
Sure, me too. RN notices what I spend, not how much less I spend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.