Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2007, 10:13 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Exclamation Delta's New Promotion Terms And Conditions Reminder!

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Beckles:

Thanks for the heads up on the new promos. You might wanna edit your compilation to make it clear that the upcoming Delta offer requires dining at 4 separate restaurants. They make that pretty clear in both the offer itself, and the fine print.

I'm just going to pile on here as I breezed by Beckle's fix of the Delta promotion per Point Scrounger's keen eye for detail.

Delta's new promotion requires dines at four (4) different restaurants during the entire life of this promotion -- NO REPEATS!! -- Each qualifying dine must be at a different restaurant!!

P.S. -- Great job, as always, Beckles, thanks!

Last edited by NJUPINTHEAIR; Sep 25, 2007 at 10:22 am
Old Sep 25, 2007, 7:08 pm
Original Member

Alaska Airlines bonus for new members

If you have not yet set up an online account with The Alaska Airlines dining program
  1. Register at this page for the Great Tastes Bonus by setting up an online account for the first time between August 1 and December 31, 2007.
  2. Dine at participating restaurants when benefits are being offered within 60 days of setting up your online account and spend $25 or more (including tax and tip). Presumably that's $25 for each qualifying dine.
  3. Earn 250 bonus miles per qualified dine ... up to 3,000 Mileage Plan Bonus Miles in all.
Old Sep 26, 2007, 7:53 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Alaska Airlines
8/1/07 - 9/30/07
1,000 bonus miles for spending $200 total during bonus period
Link to Bonus Offer

8/1/07 - 12/31/07
250 bonus miles for dines of $25 or more within 60 days of setting up your online account (i.e., new members only)
3,000 miles maximum
Link to Bonus Offer

American Airlines
8/12/07 - 10/31/07
5 bonus miles per dollar spent
2,500 miles maximum
Link to Promo Discussion
Link to Bonus Offer

8/19/07 - 12/15/07
5 bonus miles per dollar for rating your dine
Must be receiving Emails from RewardsNetwork
Link to Promo Discussion
Link to Bonus Offer (Registration is not required)

Continental Airlines
5/1/07 - 12/31/07
500 bonus miles for creating an online ID then having a dine of $20 or more within 30 days.
Link to Bonus Offer

Delta Airlines
7/23/07 - 9/30/07
5,000 bonus miles for 5 dines of $15 or more in the NYC or LA area
Link to Promo Discussion
Link to Bonus Offer

10/1/07 - 11/30/07
1,000 bonus miles that count as MQM (elite qualification) miles for 4 dines of $25 or more at 4 separate restaurants
Link to Bonus Offer

Northwest Airlines
10/1/07 - 11/30/07
250 bonus miles per dine of $25 or more
2,500 miles maximum
Link to Bonus Offer

Priority Club
4/20/07 - 12/31/07
1,500 bonus points for creating an online ID then having a dine of $15 or more within 30 days.
Link to Bonus Offer

8/1/07 - 9/30/07
Tiered bonus for up to 10,000 bonus points
Link to Bonus Offer

United Airlines
7/15/07 - 12/31/07
250 bonus miles for creating an online profile for the first time
Link to Bonus Offer

Last edited by JDiver; Sep 27, 2007 at 11:20 am Reason: add link to Delta promo discussion thread
Old Sep 27, 2007, 11:22 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Most of the Delta Coast to Coast promo discussion has been moved to the promo discussion thread started by Best.

And a hearty THANKS for keeping the promo news coming, not to mention to Beckles for a yeoman's job in compiling them all periodically!
Old Oct 1, 2007, 8:58 am

Just shortening up the list from the promotions that expired 9/30/07

Alaska Airlines
8/1/07 - 12/31/07
250 bonus miles for dines of $25 or more within 60 days of setting up your online account (i.e., new members only)
3,000 miles maximum
Link to Bonus Offer

American Airlines
10/25/07 - 12/31/07
1,000 bonus miles per dine for first three dines of $25 or more after setting up your online account (i.e., new members only)
3,000 miles maximum
Link to Bonus Offer

8/12/07 - 10/31/07
5 bonus miles per dollar spent
2,500 miles maximum
Link to Promo Discussion
Link to Bonus Offer

8/19/07 - 12/15/07
5 bonus miles per dollar for rating your dine
Must be receiving Emails from RewardsNetwork
Link to Promo Discussion
Link to Bonus Offer (Registration is not required)

Continental Airlines
5/1/07 - 12/31/07
500 bonus miles for creating an online ID then having a dine of $20 or more within 30 days.
Link to Bonus Offer

Delta Airlines
10/1/07 - 11/30/07
1,000 bonus miles that count as MQM (elite qualification) miles for 4 dines of $25 or more at 4 separate restaurants
Link to Bonus Offer

Northwest Airlines
10/1/07 - 11/30/07
250 bonus miles per dine of $25 or more
2,500 miles maximum
Link to Bonus Offer

Priority Club
4/20/07 - 12/31/07
1,500 bonus points for creating an online ID then having a dine of $15 or more within 30 days.
Link to Bonus Offer

United Airlines
7/15/07 - 12/31/07
250 bonus miles for creating an online profile for the first time
Link to Bonus Offer

Last edited by Beckles; Oct 30, 2007 at 9:24 am
Old Oct 1, 2007, 1:48 pm

Programs: ECExec, SPGTitanium,, UAPlat
Does anyone know if there is a promotion like this for US?
Old Oct 6, 2007, 10:59 am

Programs: AA Plat, BA, DL, Frontier, NWA, SWA, UA, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, Choice Priv, BW, Diners
Originally Posted by ILeftMyHeartInTexas
Does anyone know if there is a promotion like this for US?
Like which one? All of these are different!

And no, there isn't. In case you don't realize, all of these promotions are trumpeted on the respective sites of each of these programs. (They're here just for the benefit of those people who don't visit those sites reguarly unless they hear on FT that there's a new bonus.) If you visit:

http://usairways.rewardsnetwork.com/

you see nothing special there (either on the front page or in the bonuses tab). So no, there's nothing right now.

Keep in mind that AFAIK there have never been bonuses going on all airlines at the same time. There's always at least one or two airlines at any time that don't have a bonus. And furthermore, even when lots of airlines have bonuses (like this month), few of them are the same (and they're generally far from all being equally good).
Old Oct 6, 2007, 3:41 pm

Programs: ECExec, SPGTitanium,, UAPlat
Originally Posted by Stefan Daystrom
Like which one? All of these are different!

And no, there isn't. In case you don't realize, all of these promotions are trumpeted on the respective sites of each of these programs. (They're here just for the benefit of those people who don't visit those sites reguarly unless they hear on FT that there's a new bonus.) If you visit:

http://usairways.rewardsnetwork.com/

you see nothing special there (either on the front page or in the bonuses tab). So no, there's nothing right now.

Keep in mind that AFAIK there have never been bonuses going on all airlines at the same time. There's always at least one or two airlines at any time that don't have a bonus. And furthermore, even when lots of airlines have bonuses (like this month), few of them are the same (and they're generally far from all being equally good).
Thanks, I had searched all of US threads and posts and didn't see anything either. Was just pitching out the question to see if I caught something. Just like fishing, sometimes the catch is good and sometimes there is just nothing to catch.
Old Oct 8, 2007, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by Stefan Daystrom
In case you don't realize, all of these promotions are trumpeted on the respective sites of each of these programs. (They're here just for the benefit of those people who don't visit those sites reguarly unless they hear on FT that there's a new bonus.)
This is not correct, some of the sign-up bonuses listed in this thread are not listed on the website in the bonus section, and there have been occasions where we have learned of promotions before they were publicly posted and details are included in this thread. By the same token, there is sometimes a delay in us adding new bonuses to this thread from the time they are posted on the iDine site(s), so this list is not always complete due to that time lag.
Old Oct 25, 2007, 8:35 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
New AA promo - for new members only!

Yep, arrive at the front page and you can sign up and earn 1000 miles per dine for the first three dines, as long as they are over $25.00... If you know anyone who has been vacillating over signing up, this is the time. A drink, pay; dinner over $25, pay; whoops, time for dessert...
Old Oct 26, 2007, 10:57 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Plat
(Deleted post)

Last edited by soundgarden; Oct 26, 2007 at 10:58 am Reason: Read promo incorrectly
Old Oct 26, 2007, 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by JDiver
Yep, arrive at the front page and you can sign up and earn 1000 miles per dine for the first three dines, as long as they are over $25.00... If you know anyone who has been vacillating over signing up, this is the time. A drink, pay; dinner over $25, pay; whoops, time for dessert...
Anyone have a link for this promotion? It seems like with many of these signup bonuses they make them hard to find ...
Old Oct 26, 2007, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA PP; Bonvoy SE
I saw a bonus earlier today that said "Triple Rewards" and now I can't find it. It was something about earning 3,000 miles on AA.Rn.com for filling out your profile and it only applied to those with the dining program but without a login?? I can't remember the specs, I didn't qualify but I was going to sign up the wife for the bonus, but now I can't find it.

anyone else seen this? It was relating to the AA account
Old Oct 30, 2007, 6:21 am

Programs: AA EXP & 2MM, Marriott PLT, Hilton GLD, SPG PLT, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by majikTib
I saw a bonus earlier today that said "Triple Rewards" and now I can't find it. It was something about earning 3,000 miles on AA.Rn.com for filling out your profile and it only applied to those with the dining program but without a login?? I can't remember the specs, I didn't qualify but I was going to sign up the wife for the bonus, but now I can't find it.

anyone else seen this? It was relating to the AA account
Take a look at

https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/registerbonus.jsp?id=A076

Think this is what you mean?

T
Old Oct 30, 2007, 8:26 am

Programs: Virtuoso Travel Advisor. FSPP, Ritz STARS, Rosewood Elite, Belmond BelliniClub. SPG PRO
Originally Posted by Traviss
Take a look at

https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/registerbonus.jsp?id=A076

Think this is what you mean?

T
Thanks. Now lets see if this all posts. Just signed the GF up on it and am going to move my dines to her for a while.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.