Wiki Posts
Search

Frequency of J Menu Changes ex-US?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2019, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Frequency of J Menu Changes ex-US?

How often does IB change their J menus for their US routes? Twice annually or even less frequently (i.e. never)?

Specifically, Ive flown BOS-MAD in J twice this year (Jan and May) and both times had the same menu. Flying this route again next month and wondering if itll be the same menu again.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 7:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Most airlines rotate their menus monthly with 2-4 cycles. The fact that you got the same menu in January and May suggests that IB uses 4 cycles (Jan = cycle 1, Feb = cycle 2, etc.) and you unfortunately got the same cycle twice.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by dkc192
Most airlines rotate their menus monthly with 2-4 cycles. The fact that you got the same menu in January and May suggests that IB uses 4 cycles (Jan = cycle 1, Feb = cycle 2, etc.) and you unfortunately got the same cycle twice.
Perhaps.

Just flew BOS-MAD again last week and the menu was identical to the menus served in January and May. Either they have different menus for odd/even months or they've had the same menu all year. Personally, I suspect the latter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.