Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Partner booking not ticketed

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2019, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, United Silver, Bonvoy Titanium.
Partner booking not ticketed

Booked an AA ticket on sat and got an email that it was pending. On the AA side of things it's saying travel agent needs to call to finish payment and status in unknown. On IB no ticket numbers. I've never had it not ticket immediately. Charge is pending on credit card. Any datapoints?
Old Aug 12, 2019, 11:34 am

Programs: BA Gold; HH Gold; M&M; PS Classic; VV Silver (deceased); BD Silver (deceased).
Originally Posted by AUSINSIGHT
Booked an AA ticket on sat and got an email that it was pending. On the AA side of things it's saying travel agent needs to call to finish payment and status in unknown. On IB no ticket numbers. I've never had it not ticket immediately. Charge is pending on credit card. Any datapoints?
Yes, you should call IB+ and ask what is the problem and get it sorted. It could be a problem with your payment, or it could be any one of a multitude of other problems that have prevented ticketing. It would be better to get it sorted out now than to find that the booking's been cancelled a few weeks down the line.
​​​​​
Often1 likes this.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 2:28 pm

Definitely call as soon as you can. This forum is full of examples of people who didn't and found their tickets cancelled too late for them to have easy options.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 3:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Presuming that the email is accurate and that you booked through a TA, call your TA immediately, if not sooner. Until and unless you have a ticket, you have nothing. Have them jump on it.

Next time, book directly through a carrier.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, United Silver, Bonvoy Titanium.
Originally Posted by heartybob
Yes, you should call IB+ and ask what is the problem and get it sorted. It could be a problem with your payment, or it could be any one of a multitude of other problems that have prevented ticketing. It would be better to get it sorted out now than to find that the booking's been cancelled a few weeks down the line.
​​​​​
Thanks!! Called and they pushed the ticket through. Even though payment hit my card the expiration was wrong so the system kicked it back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.