Wiki Posts
Search

Chalk & cheese

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2019, 6:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold IHG Plat SAA Voyager Alaska Airlines
Chalk & cheese

Of all the one world airlines IBERIA is in a class of its own when it comes to being either excellent or rubbish nothing in between
Iberia has a habit of regularly changing seat requests and normally a quick phone call sorts out any problem.
Not today. Noticed seat change for our Business Class Flight in October with my travelling companion seated the other side of the aircraft.
P honed only to be told that seat changes could only be done at airport. Phoned back 15 mins later and told no problem in changing seats and problem solved . .
Old May 30, 2019, 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by twoclubs
Iberia has a habit of regularly changing seat requests and normally a quick phone call sorts out any problem.
Yes - this happened to me last month, and again for a flight next week.
By the time I noticed it last month, there were no other seats available so I lost my window seat, booked weeks ago. Both flights were Air Nostrum; my mainline IB flights had no problem.
One of the agents I spoke to, said that this had been a frequent problem recently. Check your seat assignments for upcoming flights!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.