Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

elite points tracker not updating, still displaying previous tracking period

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2019, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Quite a few...

When does the 'elite calendar' reset on Iberia's website? I am still seeing 01/04/2018 to 31/03/2019 with my elite points earned after 01/04 not adding and also the part showing 'Elite Points since you signed up to the programme' stopped updating.
My "Check your movements" section displays all the flights, Avios, and Elite points correct, but the tracker stopped updating after 31/03. Is it same for everybody?
Old Apr 5, 2019, 1:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Considering it takes Hilton nearly 2 months to reset the tracker, I'm not surprised it takes IB a few days... (IB+ are probably waiting for pre 31 March partner flights to trickle in before closing 2018 and opening 2019)
Flying Victor likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 11:42 am

Don't worry, it's not just you. It takes a few days.
Flying Victor likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.