Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Check Your Iberia Account [IB withdrawing unused 90k promotion Avios 1 Dec 2018]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 1, 2018, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Travel-Quinten
This thread provides information, experiences and thoughts relating to the IB promotion in June 2018, whereby it was possible to get up to 90k bonus Avios for making Iberia bookings. The terms and conditions of this offer indicated that these bonus Avios needed to be used before 1 December. Consequently from 1 December 2018 Iberia has withdrawn Avios for at least some accounts. At least 1 person reported an account with a negative balance could be closed without problems.

Related threads:
Iberia's 90,000 point catch - 'the negative balance' on transfers [thread closed]
Breaking: CAN transfer bonus avios to BAEC!l [thread closed]
Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking 21/JUN to 24/JUN on iberia.com
Print Wikipost

Check Your Iberia Account [IB withdrawing unused 90k promotion Avios 1 Dec 2018]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2023, 7:28 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by piblo
it is enough that you let three months pass, no more time is necessary.
What is significant about 3 months?
Old Aug 29, 2023, 5:23 am

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Iberia plus, surprisingly, does not send regular statements to members like other programs. I was just trying to do some award search and login to my account, a password reset was required (haven't login since 2018).

I last received email from IB plus back in 2020 stating my balance as of Dec 2 2018 is -90000 avois.
After login to my account today, my balance is ZERO.
Old Aug 29, 2023, 5:59 am

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
I celebrated too quickly. Just login and install the app again, it is now showing -90000.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.