Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia website at seat selection

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2017, 5:03 am
Original Poster

Iberia website at seat selection

Iberia website as usual being woefully inconsistent. I'm trying to pre book my seat for my flight next Tuesday from Santiago de Chile to madrid and a message just come up saying "due to the characteristics of the flight you have to call this number..." which is not ideal because obviously I'm still in Chile.

On​​ my outbound leg from Madrid to Lima in may, I could pre select my seat from the website with no issues.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 5:15 am

Are you sure you are flying on IB? Maybe it's a codeshare LAN flight. If the flight number is IB7322 or IB338, it is an LA flight. If it is IB6830, it is on Iberia metal. If the former, then this always happens with IB codeshares.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 8:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Yllanes
Are you sure you are flying on IB? Maybe it's a codeshare LAN flight. If the flight number is IB7322 or IB338, it is an LA flight. If it is IB6830, it is on Iberia metal. If the former, then this always happens with IB codeshares.
​​​​​​It's IB6830.
​​​​
Old Jul 19, 2017, 4:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
You'll have to call up to change your seats, or try Twitter, assuming the RJ trick doesn't work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.