Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Iberia.com domain appears to not exist right now

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia.com domain appears to not exist right now

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2017, 8:18 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by spainflyer
For some time, up until about a month ago, when I tried to log into www.iberia.com or www.iberia.es, the French translation of the website came up. Of course Google kindly asked me if I wanted to translate it, but that is not the question.

I could not change the site to English or Spanish. Anyone else have the same problem?

On the brighter side, I was able to book travel in French...
Try in a different browser on the same device. If it looks fine there, clear your cookies in the browser you were using in the first place. If it looks french in both browsers, it could be some weird network settings (proxy? corporate VPN?) on your computer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.