Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IB Old 346 ORD-MAD IFE Question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2013, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

IB Old 346 ORD-MAD IFE Question

We're on the ORD-MAD IB non-stop later this month and it will be the old configuration 2-2-2.

I have looked but have not found details on IFE, and I am rtying to decide whether to download a few movies or not. Could someone with recent experience offer some insght?

Also, all the old links to an online IB menu seem to be dead. Anyone know of one that still works?

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 9, 2013, 9:06 pm

Programs: BA Silver, LH SEN
"Bring your Own", if you are planning to watch a couple of movies.
Neither selection, nor technical reliability, screen or audio quality are great with the old IFE system.
Old Aug 20, 2013, 10:22 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2MM
One datapoint - My wife and I made a TATL roundtrip in J last summer in the IB 343 and 346. Maybe we were lucky but neither of us had any problems with either the IFE selection or operation, and I didn't notice anyone else having problems either. I might have initially been given some duff headphones on one of the flights but I seem to get that everywhere.

IFE content is of course a matter of personal preference so my experience might not have matched yours even on the same flights. I don't recall the exact details now but I can tell you that the selection was not predominantly Hollywood chase 'n shoot 'em up, nor kiddies stuff.

I enjoyed both the flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.