Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

UA 1Ks Earn 5,000 Bonus Miles through 10/31/09

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA 1Ks Earn 5,000 Bonus Miles through 10/31/09

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2009, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by kevino
They could have done it in two months.
From this bit one can tell that all stays were consumed during October:
44 stays
22 FFN's
Old Nov 15, 2009, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by YYZC2
Finally got around to collecting my stats on this promo:

Not bad for $1222... oh yeah, I got 14 nights in nice hotels, too!
Another job well done. ^^^^^
Old Dec 3, 2009, 9:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
I just had a bunch more postings to my UA account from this promo. Earned over 65K miles in Oct due to the various Hyatt/UA promos
Old Dec 3, 2009, 11:03 pm

Programs: US2, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Renard
I just had a bunch more postings to my UA account from this promo. Earned over 65K miles in Oct due to the various Hyatt/UA promos
+1. Still waiting on one mis-credited stay. Should have about 69k thanks to this promo and the 2.5k for two stays deal.

It's been a really nice welcome to Hyatt!

One question for those in the know - the stays were all originally credited as Hyatt points, and with that I received G1 bonuses, Plat status bonuses, and in one case an "account of the month" bonus. When converted to miles, none of the bonuses came over to UA, neither did they stay as points in my account.

I understand that G1 and I suppose even Plat bonuses shouldn't credit, but can't I at least keep my "account of the month" bonus as Hyatt points? I have hardly any, and will gladly take all that I can get...
Old Dec 4, 2009, 7:11 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by vysean
I understand that G1 and I suppose even Plat bonuses shouldn't credit, but can't I at least keep my "account of the month" bonus as Hyatt points? I have hardly any, and will gladly take all that I can get...
In general bonuses that post within the stay posting itself (not in a separate line), will "go away" if you choose (or stay gets converted) to miles. Your profile says you are a Diamond (not Platinum) - those Diamond Amenity points can be kept - but requires a separate line to be entered - call the Diamond line and insist on speaking to a supervisor if the agent says it can't be done (many agents don't know how to do it). Ask about the "account of the month" bonus since that shouldn't be associated with any one particular stay - I've never heard of this though.
Old Dec 6, 2009, 8:03 am
formerly known as CARTflagman

Originally Posted by gregorygrady
That might be a wee bit difficult considering they made 44 stays but there are only 31 nights in Oct.
2 people not one, do the math.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 10:20 pm

Originally Posted by CART_Flagman
2 people not one, do the math.
@:-) I was replying to this comment Einstein:

Originally Posted by kevino
Not if they stayed at one hotel and alternated reservations between the two of them.
YOU do the math.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 5:10 pm

Anyone else missing the UA 1K 5,000 bonus for stay checking in on 10/31?

Everything shows as it should on my Hyatt account but United is still not showing the 5,000 mile bonus for a one night stay checking in on 10/31 and departing 11/01. Has anyone else run into this? Hyatt maintains all the miles were extracted by UA already.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 7:55 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by speedytimmy
Everything shows as it should on my Hyatt account but United is still not showing the 5,000 mile bonus for a one night stay checking in on 10/31 and departing 11/01. Has anyone else run into this? Hyatt maintains all the miles were extracted by UA already.
Does it show up on your Hyatt account? If not (and I suspect this), you'll have to call GP CSR since usually Hyatt computers go by check-out date so this may not have registered properly. If it does show up, then you should probably ask Hyatt again that it hasn't made it to your UA account and ask them to check on it.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 9:52 pm

Thank you very much for the reply

Yes, the 5,000 bonus miles show on my Hyatt account They just have not posted to my UA account despite basic stay credit and subsequent stays posting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.