Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

TARGETTED - "We'd Like to Thank You With 1 Free Night" - B2G3 (Buy2-Get3rd) - 9/30/09

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TARGETTED - "We'd Like to Thank You With 1 Free Night" - B2G3 (Buy2-Get3rd) - 9/30/09

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2009, 1:55 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by Trustguy
I attempted to add the offer code to an existing reservation I have for 4 nights at Churchill in London. I am also using one of my Diamond suite upgrades with this reservation. Diamond CS agent came back and told me that I couldn't use both B2G3 and a suite upgrade. I would be interested in learning whether anyone else has this same experience...
Originally Posted by PhilC
I was able to change an existing reservation to B2G3 and the CSR confirmed the suite upgrade is still attached.
At an upcoming reservation in FLA, I was not allowed to use my suite upgrade with the B2G3, and was told that I could not receive the G Bonus ...................
Old Jul 10, 2009, 5:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by PhilC
Any luck?
I haven't tried yet as >

1. I'm waiting to see if there are any other targeted promos to consider and
2. I don't have any immediate travel plans for the next couple of weeks so I'm just going to wait till I get some definitive plans before I ask for something I may not use.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.