FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   TARGETTED - "We'd Like to Thank You With 1 Free Night" - B2G3 (Buy2-Get3rd) - 9/30/09 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/972245-targetted-wed-like-thank-you-1-free-night-b2g3-buy2-get3rd-9-30-09-a.html)

Firewind Jul 6, 2009 9:11 pm

TARGETTED - "We'd Like to Thank You With 1 Free Night" - B2G3 (Buy2-Get3rd) - 9/30/09

The email arrived at 10:49pm EDT...

"Dear Firewind:

At Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, we believe that your loyalty always deserves ours, and we would like to thank you for continuing to stay with us. Please enjoy this exclusive offer, compliments of Hyatt Gold Passport™.

Enjoy 1 night, on us, when you book 2 nights at Hyatt™

To show our appreciation, when you book a stay of 2 or more nights between now and September 30, 2009, we'll give you 1 night on us. Enjoy the free night to plan a family vacation, arrange a weekend break, extend a business trip, design a romantic getaway or more.

To receive 1 night on us, simply request Offer Code B2G3 when booking via hyatt.com or by calling 1-800-233-1234 or your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre.

It's just part of our commitment to you

This exclusive offer is just part of a bigger commitment by every Hyatt hotel to extend our hospitality and make you feel more than welcome every time you stay. We've also recently introduced enhancements to our Hyatt Gold Passport program, providing many new benefits that we hope you're enjoying.

We hope you'll be pleased with this token of appreciation. On behalf of every member of the Hyatt family, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Jeff Zidell
Vice President
Hyatt Gold Passport"
T&C:
http://images.innovyx.net/hyatt/adho...EN/D/B2G3.html

kctigers Jul 6, 2009 9:19 pm

does anyone know if the free night has to be used in the 2 night reservation or can be used at any other time?

icurhere2 Jul 6, 2009 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by kctigers (Post 12023092)
does anyone know if the free night has to be used in the 2 night reservation or can be used at any other time?

The terms say "third consecutive night", so I would assume it all has to be one reservation.

Firewind Jul 6, 2009 9:26 pm

The T&C say it's stay three, pay for two at the rate that the booking code yields... at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Places, Summerfield Suites.

The title of the email, which is the title of this thread, and its text seemed to indicate "Nights After Nights" at first. Remember Nights After Nights?

Apologies, icurhere2, I overwrote you.

jimmychang Jul 6, 2009 9:54 pm

At Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, we believe that your loyalty always deserves ours, and we would like to thank you for continuing to stay with us. Please enjoy this exclusive reward, compliments of Hyatt Gold Passport™.

Enjoy a complimentary room upgrade during your next stay at Hyatt™

To show our appreciation, we'll award you a complimentary room upgrade during your next stay between now and September 30, 2009. You're welcome to indulge in even more Hyatt hospitality.

To receive your complimentary upgrade, simply request Offer Code 1CATUP when booking via hyatt.com or by calling 1-800-233-1234 or your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre.

http://images.innovyx.net/hyatt/adho.../D/1CATUP.html

rfrost Jul 6, 2009 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by jimmychang (Post 12023234)
At Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, we believe that your loyalty always deserves ours, and we would like to thank you for continuing to stay with us. Please enjoy this exclusive reward, compliments of Hyatt Gold Passport™.

Enjoy a complimentary room upgrade during your next stay at Hyatt™

To show our appreciation, we'll award you a complimentary room upgrade during your next stay between now and September 30, 2009. You're welcome to indulge in even more Hyatt hospitality.

To receive your complimentary upgrade, simply request Offer Code 1CATUP when booking via hyatt.com or by calling 1-800-233-1234 or your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre.

http://images.innovyx.net/hyatt/adho.../D/1CATUP.html

Um, as a Diamond, aren 't you entitled to a room upgrade ANYTIME?

jimmychang Jul 6, 2009 10:39 pm

Yeah that was sent to my friend.

Originally Posted by rfrost (Post 12023263)
Um, as a Diamond, aren 't you entitled to a room upgrade ANYTIME?

sxc Jul 6, 2009 10:40 pm

Hmmmm this is what I got (Diamond member):

At Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, we believe that your loyalty always deserves ours, and we would like to thank you for continuing to stay with us. Please enjoy this exclusive offer, compliments of Hyatt Gold Passport™.

Enjoy 2 nights, on us, when you book 5 nights at Hyatt™

To show our appreciation, when you book a stay of 5 or more nights between now and September 30, 2009, we'll give you 2 nights on us. Enjoy the free nights to plan a family vacation, arrange a weekend break, extend a business trip, design a romantic getaway or more.

To receive 2 nights on us, simply request Offer Code B5G7 when booking via hyatt.com or by calling 1-800-233-1234 or your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre.

RS250Racer Jul 6, 2009 11:07 pm

What bums...I am Diamond and they sent me an email offering 3000 points for two nights of stays...gee thanks.... :rolleyes:

Pit Jul 6, 2009 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by RS250Racer (Post 12023477)
What bums...I am Diamond and they sent me an email offering 3000 points for two nights of stays...gee thanks.... :rolleyes:

I got that one too.

mileageking Jul 6, 2009 11:16 pm

Are these targeted promos? I'm a diamond and have not received an email on any of the promos listed in this thread :confused: :(

VA1379 Jul 6, 2009 11:18 pm

I got the OP's offer. I might take Hyatt up on it for one stay where the third night is Monday night at a hotel geared mainly towards business travelers.

chiefs1970 Jul 6, 2009 11:54 pm

"We'd Like to Thank You With 1 Free Night"

I am also a Diamond member and just received the 3,000 point offer.
Thank you to the flyertalk members for posting these offerings.

Cygnet Jul 7, 2009 12:59 am

Originally Posted by 1K+ (Post 12023503)
Are these targeted promos? I'm a diamond and have not received an email on any of the promos listed in this thread :confused: :(

Must be a targeted promo, given the variety of codes/offers FT'ers are getting. I got the same offer as OP earlier tonight, about a couple hours later. Maybe they are going out over time, in staged batches?

I'm curious to know what the rate is for this offer, and which properties have availability, given the T&C's say: "A limited number of rooms are allocated to this promotion." Also wondering if a 6 night stay gets 2 free nights? T&C: "Free night will be deducted at checkout for every eligible consecutive third night." And if the offer can be repeated/reused? Would the free night count towards the stay requirements for the other fast-qualify/upgrade promo?

Dunno if I can/will use this one, but since it's an out-of-the-blue "gift", thank YOU Hyatt! :)

Firewind Jul 7, 2009 1:29 am

Thanks for including your code

Agree. Maybe according to our stay pattern, among other things? (I'm happy I didn't get the stay-five-pay-for-three one.) But what'll matter is if people not targeted for a particular offer can make the code for it work. Thanks to all who have included their offers' codes here. I got busy with something else here, so haven't checked the numbers ($$) yet. And yes, we often see these mailed in stages. (...The reason many of us held out 'til the bitter end for the free night in The Big Welcome.)

Originally Posted by Cygnet (Post 12023720)
Must be a targeted promo, given the variety of codes/offers FT'ers are getting. I got the same offer as OP earlier tonight, about a couple hours later. Maybe they are going out over time, in staged batches?

I'm curious to know what the rate is for this offer, and which properties have availability, given the T&C's say: "A limited number of rooms are allocated to this promotion." Also wondering if a 6 night stay gets 2 free nights? T&C: "Free night will be deducted at checkout for every eligible consecutive third night." And if the offer can be repeated/reused? Would the free night count towards the stay requirements for the other fast-qualify/upgrade promo?

Dunno if I can/will use this one, but since it's an out-of-the-blue "gift", thank YOU Hyatt! :)