Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Place ---FIASCO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2007, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: NW-Silver, US, UL, IA, DL, Marriott & *wood-Gold, HH-Diamond, PC- Plat. Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
I also had an issue with getting the G1 to post from my 3/2 Sterling stay. I did call and they posted it quickly but there appears to be a problem with this bonus posting.
Mine did not post either, had to call for the credit. So to summarize, it took me 4 calls and time on the web to generate $57 and one night to HP. Hummm???
Old Mar 14, 2007, 11:31 am

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
How do I get the G1 bonus? I saw it on the GoldPassport.com web site, but there appears to no place to enter it on the Amerisuites booking site. Do I have to call and associate it with the reservation? Or can I just mention it at check-in?
Old Mar 14, 2007, 7:53 pm

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Earlier this week, when I checked in at the HP Sterling (VA), I requested that the desk agent add the G1 code to my reservation. He stated that there was no place for him to do that, and that the fact that my GP number was inputted will ensure I'll get the G1 bonus.
I suspect I'll need to call GP CS after the fact to ask for the bonus...
Old Mar 14, 2007, 7:55 pm

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Originally Posted by thezipper
There were a few weeks at the $47 rate, now it's only available at the "Best Available" on the weekends for $69 as they don't seem to offer anything lower than that anymore.

Even though the best rate shows up as $69, if you call them in person, you may get the $55 rate (assuming you have a AAA membership ). Good luck!
Old Mar 18, 2007, 10:28 pm

they offered the $47 for awhile for both aaa and aarp.

neither promo currently shows on the web site, but I suspect there is some sort of discount for those two programs that's not properly showing

you can now book sterling through the hyatt web site and enter the promotion number there, but it didn't seem to help. i had to call to get the promotion credited.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.