Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nov/Dec Hyatt.com = UA1500 mile

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2006, 3:31 am

Programs: all the big ones.. no LCCs for me
UA Promo sweep.. when was the last one

Can anyone tell me if the Hyatt UA promo has had a sweep recently. My three stays the first ten days of Nov still have not posted. I called GP about a week after the last stay, they said I was registered and that it took a while to sweep the accounts. I was just curious so when I call GP i can say well that they had a sweep since my last call
Old Nov 28, 2006, 6:23 am

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
The miles should post when your stay posts.

When you call you should ask them to register you even if it shows you are already registered. It could be the registration from the past promo that they are seeing, or it could be the online registration glitch.

Once they register you, your miles should show in your Hyatt account the next day.

Good luck.
Old Nov 28, 2006, 7:35 am

4 of my stays in Nov have posted but I see no signs of the UA1500 bonus...

Called customer service and asked the agent to see if I registered for the promo successfully. The rep told me that I was indeed registered...however, seeing that so many of you had trouble with the online registration (I did mine online too), I'm worried that the rep may have saw that I registered for the previous round of UA1500...

I think the safe bet is to call and ask her to register again for me...
Old Nov 28, 2006, 9:25 am

Programs: FAF, Hyatt <>, SPG PLT
Originally Posted by JoeBagodonuts
Can anyone tell me if the Hyatt UA promo has had a sweep recently. My three stays the first ten days of Nov still have not posted. I called GP about a week after the last stay, they said I was registered and that it took a while to sweep the accounts. I was just curious so when I call GP i can say well that they had a sweep since my last call
Can you clarify what you mean by sweep? As others have said the miles should post in your Hyatt GP account simultaneous with the stays. However, the miles won't show up in your UA account until later. For me, none of the miles that are showing in my Hyatt account from November 1 have posted to my UA MP account yet.
Old Nov 28, 2006, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
My UA miles show up in my Hyatt account but I haven't seen anything post to the UA account yet. I think it takes a few weeks.
Old Nov 28, 2006, 10:22 am

Programs: UA 2MM, WN CP & A-List +, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold,
Originally Posted by JoeBagodonuts
Are you talking about your GP account or MP account? If it's the GP account, as Kevino, Beerman, and others mentioned, they should post the same day your stay points post on your Hyatt account.

If it's your MP account, as I have mentioned on Nov. 11 in this thread... if it's anything like last time, all your Nov mileage bonuses should show up sometime around the 14th of December on your MP account.
Old Nov 28, 2006, 10:46 pm

Programs: SPG Plat and that is that!
Online?

It was asked but I didn't see an answer in this thread, so I'll ask again.

I have a reservation for this Thursday - I've registered twice online, but my booking was made directly with the hotel. That said, I can see it online and it is associated to my GP.

Will the UA points post if the rez was made online?

Also - sorry to be naive, but can I assume I don't actually need my physical UA card for this?

Lastly - will the Web Checkin bonus contradict this in any way? Oh wait...Penns Landing doesn't have Web Checkin - never mind...

Thanks!~
Old Nov 28, 2006, 10:58 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, WN CP & A-List +, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold,
Originally Posted by EC Traveler
It was asked but I didn't see an answer in this thread, so I'll ask again.

I have a reservation for this Thursday - I've registered twice online, but my booking was made directly with the hotel. That said, I can see it online and it is associated to my GP.

Will the UA points post if the rez was made online?

Also - sorry to be naive, but can I assume I don't actually need my physical UA card for this?

Lastly - will the Web Checkin bonus contradict this in any way? Oh wait...Penns Landing doesn't have Web Checkin - never mind...

Thanks!~
The T&C's state: "All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance on hyatt.com." So you probably you won't get the bonus for a reservation made directly with the hotel.

Though, not all T&C's are strictly followed. In answer to your question about physical UA card, the T&C's state: "Guest must present a valid Mileage Plus airline membership card at check-in " However, I have never been shown my UA card, or ever been asked to show it, and I still get the UA bonus.

Web Checkin makes no difference on this (or any other) promotion.
Old Nov 29, 2006, 7:36 am

Programs: Hyatt - Diamond
After reading these posts I called cust. svc and was told I was registered for the July promo... This is after registering at least 3x on the website for the fall promo. Here's the problem; I nevered registered for the July promo because I haven't stayed at a Hyatt since March, so I think their online screen is still coded for the summer promo.
Old Nov 29, 2006, 7:53 am

Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime ExecPlat, LH Senator, SQ PPS Solitaire, Hyatt Courtesy Card
Originally Posted by BatTeam
After reading these posts I called cust. svc and was told I was registered for the July promo... This is after registering at least 3x on the website for the fall promo. Here's the problem; I nevered registered for the July promo because I haven't stayed at a Hyatt since March, so I think their online screen is still coded for the summer promo.
This is exactly my experience. I registered online for the Nov/Dec promo. I soon thereafter got 1500 x all my summer stays, retroactively, posted to my UA account. I called. I was told I was not registered for the Nov/Dec. They registered me on the phone. Shortly after that, my "detail" view began to show the 1500 United bonus. It appears on a distinct entry line right above or below your "stay" line. If you aren't seeing this, you aren't registered is my experience.
Old Nov 30, 2006, 9:26 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
This is the same experience I had... just checked and my account is showing 7 (1,500 mileage bonuses) ... HGP is really getting sloppy these days...

Originally Posted by thesilb
This is exactly my experience. I called. I was told I was not registered for the Nov/Dec. They registered me on the phone. Shortly after that, my "detail" view began to show the 1500 United bonus. It appears on a distinct entry line right above or below your "stay" line. If you aren't seeing this, you aren't registered is my experience.
Old Nov 30, 2006, 1:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Add me to the list of early Nov stays that have not posted (re: UA miles). the hotel stays and applicable GP points posted but not the UA miles. they seemed to post ok in the summer just not this time
Old Nov 30, 2006, 3:17 pm

My UA miles didn't post either until I called up C.S. because I saw everybody was having this problem (even though I like everybody else registered online).

Karen, maybe you should notify the Hyatt tech guys of this problem if you haven't already.
Old Dec 13, 2006, 11:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Starwood Plat
Perhaps today will be Mileage Plus Bonanza Day.

Originally Posted by richee
During the last promotion, the bonus miles posted on my MP account once a month on about 14th of month for all of the stays for the previous month (i.e on the 14th of July for June check-outs, 14th of August for July checkouts, etc.).
Old Dec 14, 2006, 7:09 am

Programs: SPG Plat and that is that!
Infamous "OH you are not registered"

Was looking for my points from my Nov 30 stay and nada, so called GP CSR, she indicated I am not registered. The beauty of it all is I actually had a printout of my registration confirmation...she said it didn't matter, she registered me, and now I must wait for the "sweep". I won't hold my breath.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.