Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When is FFN coming back?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2006, 1:38 pm

The Plat Extras cert doesn't show up online in your account, it is just sent out after every three stays AFTER you have acheived Plat for the year (if this was the first time). I believe they also send you out a Plat Extras cert right away right when you qualify for Plat for the first time.

Could it be possible that the above poster didn't get his cert because he is a non-USA GP member? Either that or his address could be oincorrectly registered? The certs aren't nearly as valuable outside the USA since the RC upgrade benefit is only valid in North American Hyatt properties as of early 2005.
Old Feb 25, 2006, 9:11 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Exclamation

Can we get back to discussing FFN's please - perhaps a someone would like to start a thread about Plat Certs and I can merge the posts above in to it?

Markie - Moderator, Hyatt
Old Feb 26, 2006, 7:30 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime ExecPlat, LH HON Circle, SQ PPS Solitaire, Hyatt Courtesy Card
To the topic at hand (and sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere) . . .

Did anyone see in the Diamond folio list of benefits the following new entry this year:

"Earn 'Instant Free Time' (TM) through exclusive promotions such as Faster Free Nights (TM)."

So they have taken the time to register a new trademark - "Instant Free Time". And FFN is some subset of this? So I guess we are for sure getting FFN or some hybrid of it in 2006? The fact that this is a printed benefit and they took the time to brand a new trademark gives me a really good feeling!
Old Feb 26, 2006, 7:43 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by thesilb
To the topic at hand (and sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere) . . .

Did anyone see in the Diamond folio list of benefits the following new entry this year:

"Earn 'Instant Free Time' (TM) through exclusive promotions such as Faster Free Nights (TM)."

So they have taken the time to register a new trademark - "Instant Free Time". And FFN is some subset of this? So I guess we are for sure getting FFN or some hybrid of it in 2006? The fact that this is a printed benefit and they took the time to brand a new trademark gives me a really good feeling!
From the website, it does seems like it's "Free Time" that has been trademarked and Faster Free Nights is a subset. I just hope this doesn't mean the "Free Time" for every two nights doesn't become "Free Time" for every 5 nights.
Old Mar 13, 2006, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Updates

Anyone hear anything recently?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.