Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Thompson and Dreams Double Nights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 1, 2024, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
T&C: You must be a member of World of Hyatt in good standing and register for the promotion between March 22 and May 22, 2024, to participate. Only Eligible Nights at Thompson Hotels and Dream Hotels on stays completed after registration and between March 22 and June 10, 2024 (Promotion Period) will count towards this promotion. Eligible Nights must be on stays completed by June 10, 2024.

You will receive double Tier Qualifying Night credits for every Eligible Night completed at Thompson Hotels and Dream Hotels after registration and during the Promotion Period. For the purpose of this promotion, an Eligible Night is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the registered member will count toward this promotion.

You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of checkout for each stay. Please allow up to four weeks after checkout for the Tier Qualifying Night credits to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. This promotion may be altered or withdrawn at any time and, where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at hyatt.com/terms. Hyatt, World of Hyatt, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. 2024 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Print Wikipost

Thompson and Dreams Double Nights

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2024, 3:05 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by lalala
nothing showing up for me yet - stays 4/5 and 4/15-4/17 and a few more next week....
I had a Thompson stay early this month but also haven't received yet. Globalist line rep told me it would take up to 8 weeks.
Old Apr 27, 2024, 3:32 pm
iwc

Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler
I had a Thompson stay early this month but also haven't received yet. Globalist line rep told me it would take up to 8 weeks.

Terms and Conditions call for four weeks not eight.

Please allow up to four weeks after checkout for the Tier Qualifying Night credits to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
Old Apr 27, 2024, 3:35 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by iwc
Terms and Conditions call for four weeks not eight.

Please allow up to four weeks after checkout for the Tier Qualifying Night credits to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
Cool! I should be able to get it sooner then.
Old Apr 30, 2024, 1:40 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, UA Silver
My stay checking out on 4/12 finally posted the double nights today, 4/30.
Old Apr 30, 2024, 1:43 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by alphade
Our 4/7-4/9 posted today as well. Must have run the next batch since the 4/4 run posted earlier.

Cheers.
Old Apr 30, 2024, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by brp
Our 4/7-4/9 posted today as well. Must have run the next batch since the 4/4 run posted earlier.

Cheers.
I think mine also added but not sure if that is this promo or GOH that my guest recently used. Did it say XYZ bonus?
Old Apr 30, 2024, 1:50 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler
I think mine also added but not sure if that is this promo or GOH that my guest recently used. Did it say XYZ bonus?
Nope. No description at all on ours. Qualifying Nights: 2. That's it.

Cheers.
Old Apr 30, 2024, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by brp
Nope. No description at all on ours. Qualifying Nights: 2. That's it.

Cheers.
For me the app says nothing but the website says Reward Bonus. Probably some default title they use on the website if theres no title for the row.
Old Apr 30, 2024, 2:48 pm
iwc

It may be a strange coincidence but I too received my Double Elite Nights from my Dream stay on April 9 and my Thompson stay on April 21. What I also received is my Chase Offer at Dream Hotels for the same stay (took longer than usual) but nothing yet for the Thompson Stay.
Old Apr 30, 2024, 10:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Interesting they combined additional night credits from multiple stays into the same entry.
Old Apr 30, 2024, 11:02 pm

This Thompson PDC is offering a free night if you stay 3 nights or more. Does Hyatt award night credit for that free night?
Old May 1, 2024, 2:45 am

Originally Posted by us1549
This Thompson PDC is offering a free night if you stay 3 nights or more. Does Hyatt award night credit for that free night?
No for both the regular night and the bonus night.
Old May 1, 2024, 6:18 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
My April nights also posted. Have two more stays booked - this promo worked out perfectly for me.
Old May 1, 2024, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Same here
Old May 1, 2024, 2:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by us1549
No for both the regular night and the bonus night.
This is the typical rate plan wording for buy x get y free:

Stay 2 Nights Get the 3rd Night Free. Rate Purchased reflects free night, no additional discounts will be made.

So yes, you will receive credit for all nights stayed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.