Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

World Of Hyatt Improves Milestone Rewards, Guest Of Honor (From 1/1/2024)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

World Of Hyatt Improves Milestone Rewards, Guest Of Honor (From 1/1/2024)

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2024, 1:37 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by Frequent_Flyer1
Quick question and I hope it’s the correct thread to ask: Can a GoH be combined with a Suite Upgrade award? So if I gift those two to my wife, can she use both for the same reservation? Any experience so far?
I was told one or the other not both by Conceirge team
Frequent_Flyer1 likes this.
Old May 12, 2024, 1:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Frequent_Flyer1
Quick question and I hope it’s the correct thread to ask: Can a GoH be combined with a Suite Upgrade award? So if I gift those two to my wife, can she use both for the same reservation? Any experience so far?
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
This is correct.
Old May 12, 2024, 9:51 pm

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Originally Posted by Matt4200
This is correct.
Many thanks to both for the quick feedback, much appreciated!
Old May 14, 2024, 12:50 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Has anyone confirmed or know if it is possible to combine the 150 night certificate for a 1 night stay at Miraval with the 140 night 2nd night Miravel stay certificate? readin the T&C it seems like it would be allowed because the free night cert is a qualifying stay?
Old May 14, 2024, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ryandc99
Has anyone confirmed or know if it is possible to combine the 150 night certificate for a 1 night stay at Miraval with the 140 night 2nd night Miravel stay certificate? readin the T&C it seems like it would be allowed because the free night cert is a qualifying stay?
No idea, but congrats on being in a situation where it might matter!
ryandc99 likes this.
Old May 14, 2024, 1:24 pm

Seems to be the case. The terms say:

Miraval Extra Night Awards are redeemable for an additional (consecutive) night’s free accommodations at a Miraval property when Member pays an Eligible Rate or redeems any Free Night Award(s) or Points + Cash Awards for a night on the same stay
ryandc99 likes this.
Old May 15, 2024, 7:38 pm

GOH at Caption?

I searched but couldn’t seem to find much info. Anyone know what to expect with a GOH award at a Caption property? I am thinking of booking the Caption in Osaka so your best guess would be appreciated!
Old May 16, 2024, 11:29 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Has anyone confirmed or know if it is possible to combine the 150 night certificate for a 1 night stay at Miraval with the 140 night 2nd night Miravel stay certificate? reading the T&C it seems like it would be allowed because the free night cert is a qualifying stay?
RE combining certificates, my (possibly wrong) understanding is that no two certificates of any sort can be applied to the same reservation, due to Hyatt IT limitations.

I knew that there would be some folks who would be making use of the expanded milestones; very impressive!
Old May 16, 2024, 3:27 pm

Programs: Jose Cuervo Gold, Bud Light Platinum, Schwab 401K, VW Bug 2MM

==================

Have you slept in your own bed this year at all? Wow!!
ryandc99 and kauppias like this.
Old May 16, 2024, 4:27 pm

Programs: AS; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Gold; NEXUS
Originally Posted by exmike

==================

Massive spend on WoH cards could be one path to this... or Mr. and Mrs. Smith gift cards. My stays are all backloaded into the second half of the year and I managed to hit 38 so far. I think I only have one night that was in a hotel.
Old May 17, 2024, 11:24 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by exmike

==================

A little bit, along with some Hyatt Card spend.
Old May 22, 2024, 5:38 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
How long after a GOH IS used on a stay does the EQN usually credit to the giftee?
Old May 22, 2024, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kauppias
How long after a GOH IS used on a stay does the EQN usually credit to the giftee?
If you haven't received an email within a day or two of the stay crediting to the recipient's account, there's been a glitch and you will have to talk to WoH. (it's really annoying... )
kauppias likes this.
Old May 22, 2024, 6:32 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by craigthemif
If you haven't received an email within a day or two of the stay crediting to the recipient's account, there's been a glitch and you will have to talk to WoH. (it's really annoying... )
good to know, I havent received a email ever so I suppose I need to email soon about two GOH certs then...

Usually things have worked seamlesly with Hyatt

Last edited by kauppias; May 22, 2024 at 6:39 am
Old May 22, 2024, 6:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I unexpectedly had a stay this weekend at a Hyatt Place a day after checking out from another reservation that hit my 20 night milestone. I went into my account, selected the 2k next stay bonus after I'd checked into the Hyatt Place (but before check out) and saw the 2k points post in line with the points from the stay. So it seems as long as you pick the milestone benefit before check out, it will apply to that stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.