Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Bilt Explorist / Globalist Fast Track promotion 2023

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bilt Explorist / Globalist Fast Track promotion 2023

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2023, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by Seikkyou
Does anyone know how to requalify for Globalist after the promotion expires? I hit 20 nights a while back and am currently close to 40. Will the extra 20 ish nights count towards the normal 60 needed?

I am in love Hyatt's elite recognition and would like to stay with them for the foreseeable future.
You'll requalify the same as anyone else. You'll be a Globalist through February, 2025 if you successfully completed this promotion. If you want to be Globalist for all of 2025 (through February 2026), you'll need to early 60 qualifying nights or 100k base points during calendar year 2024.
Warriorconcept and Seikkyou like this.
Old Mar 15, 2024, 1:07 pm

Did anyone successfully complete the corporate trial/fast-track offer this year to extend Globalist status until February 2026 after also completing the Bilt offer for Globalist until 2025 ?
Old Mar 16, 2024, 2:07 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by hoipolloi
Did anyone successfully complete the corporate trial/fast-track offer this year to extend Globalist status until February 2026 after also completing the Bilt offer for Globalist until 2025 ?
Plenty the two have nothing to do with each other and do not conflict at all…

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.