Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Earning Globalist Through New Hyatt Biz Card…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2022, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Hi all, if I currently have the Hyatt personal card and has 20 qualified nights so far this year. Will getting the business card give me 5 more nights and if I spend $10k, will it give me another 5 nights for a total of 30. So if I sign up for the business card within the promo time (10/06/22) and stay another 15 nights before 12/31st, I’ll get 60 nights right? Please confirm if I’m understanding this correctly. Thanks!
Old Aug 26, 2022, 8:10 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
I don’t believe the business card gives you nights just for having the card.
wrldwide1 likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 8:20 pm

It doesn't give you 5 nights just for having the card whereas the personal card does.
TIGRIS23 likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 9:00 pm

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
You'll need to stay 18 nights or some combination of fewer nights + more spending on the credit card(s).
TIGRIS23 likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 10:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
I think you can only get that 5 nights from the personal card OR the biz card. Though I just applied for the Biz card. I will let you know if I get additional 5 nights if you like
TIGRIS23 likes this.
Old Aug 27, 2022, 8:25 am

Programs: DYKWIA, But I'm a "Diamond Guest" UA 1K/2MM
Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler
I think you can only get that 5 nights from the personal card OR the biz card. Though I just applied for the Biz card. I will let you know if I get additional 5 nights if you like
You don't get automatic 5 nights. You only get 5 nights after you spend 10,000. But there is this:

Limited Time Offer: Apply by October 6 and get the card to receive 2 Tier-Qualifying Night credits for each night stay between August 23 and December 31, 2022.**
Old Aug 27, 2022, 8:37 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by porciuscato
You don't get automatic 5 nights. You only get 5 nights after you spend 10,000. But there is this:

Limited Time Offer: Apply by October 6 and get the card to receive 2 Tier-Qualifying Night credits for each night stay between August 23 and December 31, 2022.**
NVM. For some reason, I thought I could get automatic 5 nights from this card (if not having personal card). I was going to cancel my personal card before the next annual day, but i guess I have a reason to keep it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.