Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Russia

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2022, 5:46 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
And that’s all the whatabouttery it will take for this thread to be locked.
josephstern, coggie and Hydro88 like this.
Old May 14, 2022, 7:47 pm

Looks like Russia properties are no longer bookable on hyatt.com.
EuropeanPete likes this.

Last edited by AirbusFan2B; May 14, 2022 at 7:58 pm
Old May 14, 2022, 10:47 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ewoo
There are more than 700 Hyatt properties in the United States.

I hope the chain is consistent and chooses not to do business in countries that invade other sovereign nations. If it pulls out of Russia after invading just one country, I imagine it will be an easy decision to leave the United States, which has invaded dozens and dozens.
You made a mistake, most people on this forum, especially Americans, don't care what the US does around the world. They really don't care. Whatever you say will be whataboutism. If you keep provoking them by telling them things they don't want to hear, they will get belligerent and even more irrational. It's better just to pretend everything is okay and talk about suite upgrades.
ewoo likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.