Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Centric Sacramento REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Centric Sacramento REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2023, 9:23 pm

Programs: AA EXPLT, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), HHonors Gold, AMEX PLT, UA Silver, National EXC
Originally Posted by DELee
Found over on Expedia:

Same thing from the property's main page:

No news is no news.

David
Calling it "renovations" is extremely generous, More likely a catastrophic failure of infrastructure. Still no reply from my Glob Concierge.
Old Jun 27, 2023, 12:34 am

Originally Posted by fotoflyer88
Calling it "renovations" is extremely generous, More likely a catastrophic failure of infrastructure. Still no reply from my Glob Concierge.
This is the property that got sued by one of the subcontractors over non-payment. Wonder if there are more underlying issues...
fotoflyer88 likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2023, 2:50 pm

Here now and thought I'd contribute some data points:
  • Booked a base two queens room with FNCs, and texted before arrival to say I didn't mind either bed configuration if I could get a view, so they upgraded me into an ADA 1 King Capitol Dome room which is what I was going for.
  • Shower water pressure is weak but not terrible, though I found switching to the handheld shower head was a huge upgrade. Doesn't seem to get super hot.
  • Wi-Fi is very weak - there's no premium option and I get 4mbps up/down with 100ms latency.
  • Globalist breakfast includes anything off of the menu except the steak and eggs.
Old Nov 4, 2023, 8:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Fine Stay

I also received an ADA King Capital Dome View room using a category 1-4 cert. Great value as the rate was over $500 (Pink concert at Golden One). I wanted a 2 queen room but none available. The location is ideal for Golden One. My daughter met me there and they comped valet parking for both our vehicles. Now what other place does that! We did happy hour and then a light dinner at the restaurant. Breakfast was good. Late checkout okayed. Only issue was just one elevator operational. For one night not really a problem. Definitely will stay again.
Old Nov 5, 2023, 9:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by projectmaximus
This is the property that got sued by one of the subcontractors over non-payment.
That happens with virtually every large construction project in California. It says nothing about the property or ownership. Note that (a) the owner doesn't pay subs directly or even have a contractual relationship with them, and (b) even if the general contractor ran off to the Bahamas with the money it was supposed to use to pay subs, the sub's primary remedy (to foreclose mechanic's lien) is against the owner.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.