Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Earn double elite night credits at Andaz hotels with World of Hyatt credit cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn double elite night credits at Andaz hotels with World of Hyatt credit cards

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2021, 8:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG

https://thepointsguy.com/news/double...-andaz-hotels/

World of Hyatt credit cardmembers can earn valuable elite status twice as fast with two tier-qualifying night credits for each night stay at Andaz hotels and resorts through Dec. 23, 2021.
Fantastic news!
Old Oct 20, 2021, 8:43 am

There are so few Andaz properties that this will be a minor blip on the elite radar screen.
itsallgood and Tonyr4 like this.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 8:44 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Yawn ...
24.05.2004 likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 9:37 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
If you received the personal card for double nights until end of year , I assume this stacks and will end up being 3 nights for every 1 night stayed?
Old Oct 20, 2021, 9:55 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
I don’t think it’ll stack according to the terms but I’m tempted to try anyway. Just sucks that Andaz properties are more expensive than the hotels I have booked.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 10:16 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
I'm in the unusual situation of hitting 100 "nights" this month, so unfortunately this promo does nothing for me

"nights" because I had 20-30 doubled nights at the beginning of the year, plus I put a lot of spend on the card for the extra free nights.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 10:28 am

Truly the most incredible timing ever. I happen to have a 3 night vacation at Andaz Savannah coming up this weekend. WOOHOO!
Old Oct 20, 2021, 11:47 am
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
This is a bit of an odd promo. Are there really that few people qualifying for the various elite levels that Hyatt needs to offer 2x nights? But only at a very minor (by count) brand?

Maybe this is just a way of Hyatt technically offering a promo without actually having to provide anything meaningful...
Old Oct 20, 2021, 12:04 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by hp12c
Maybe this is just a way of Hyatt technically offering a promo without actually having to provide anything meaningful...
I think they hired the person formerly responsible for the ‘4x at the six avid hotels that exist in the world’ promo at IHG.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 3:46 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Time to look for “cheap” Andaz. Although I’ve always wanted to go to SAV.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 4:11 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
So if I have no credit cards, but got my roommate to sign up for Hyatts, which he now uses for thousands and thousands of dollars, and has 70+ nights already... (and of which there's no referral bonus for me, boo)... if I stayed at an Andaz but used his card to pay for it, would either of us earn the extra nights? I need 6 more this year to hit "60" - looking like I might be checking out of a hotel on NYE and into a different Hyatt or other property, lol.

Unrelated, Hyatt, open the damn Andaz Palm Springs already.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 4:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Should be double nights without the WOH CC. Thanks a lot Hyatt.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 7:31 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Originally Posted by jameswes
I'm in the unusual situation of hitting 100 "nights" this month, so unfortunately this promo does nothing for me

"nights" because I had 20-30 doubled nights at the beginning of the year, plus I put a lot of spend on the card for the extra free nights.
Car rental programs, hotel programs, US government programs. What a great year 2021 has been. In the end, the handouts are meaningless. Worse than worthless, some might say.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by hedoman
Car rental programs, hotel programs, US government programs. What a great year 2021 has been. In the end, the handouts are meaningless. Worse than worthless, some might say.
It's actually been an amazing year when it comes to hotel promotions. I'm hoping 2022 will be more of the same, but if COVID cases come down and the economy starts rebounding, maybe the promotions won't be as lucrative.
WasKnown likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 8:54 pm

It only says qualifying nights. I assume that award stay nights count, so this may work for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.