Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Miraval BOGO Free Nights 11/1/21 thru 1/31/22

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miraval BOGO Free Nights 11/1/21 thru 1/31/22

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2021, 11:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by griffingrowl
I get that the Miravel BOGO is not valid Fridays and Saturdays but what I am unclear about is whether you can pay for Friday or Saturday and get the free night on a Thursday or Sunday?

Or do both the BUY one and GET one need to be not Friday or Saturday?

I am hoping that the BUY one could be Saturday and the GET one could be Sunday for example.

Anyone know?
Answer -

No

So you have to check in earliest Sunday checkout latest Thursday.
Old Oct 21, 2021, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by griffingrowl
I get that the Miravel BOGO is not valid Fridays and Saturdays but what I am unclear about is whether you can pay for Friday or Saturday and get the free night on a Thursday or Sunday?

Or do both the BUY one and GET one need to be not Friday or Saturday?

I am hoping that the BUY one could be Saturday and the GET one could be Sunday for example.

Anyone know?
Depending upon room availability and which Miraval you plan on visiting, it doesn't hurt to ask your reservation person to contact a supervisor if that might be possible. Even if unlikely, they do have the power to bend the rules on occasion.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 6:34 pm

Looking at Miraval Berkshires for 3 nights in Feb on points for a small babymoon that doesn't require us to fly. We're about a 4 hour drive and this property has been on my list! We did Ventana Big Sur last summer and it was INCREDIBLE. We have a lot of UR and Hyatt points to burn, so I don't mind spending the points. We can't really travel in January and need to travel on a weekend so we can't take advantage of the prompt take advantage of the promo either.

My question is, is the $175 credit per person or per night? If so, on 3 nights with points that seems like a pretty solid credit to spend at the spa.
Also, we're not Globalist just Explorist. Any sort of mattress run isn't practical but I am close. Does this give us any benefits at Miraval at all? Can we upgrade to a suite just on points or no?
Also, considering I will be in my 3rd trimester I'm most interested in the spa, food and relaxing. I'd like to do a few activities, anyone been in winter with any low-key activities that stuck out? Cooking classes or low impact exercise classes? In my perfect world, our Miraval experience would be in summer to enjoy the pool but can only plan a baby around so much
Old Nov 22, 2021, 7:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by quinacciani
My question is, is the $175 credit per person or per night? If so, on 3 nights with points that seems like a pretty solid credit to spend at the spa.
The credit is per person, per night. The only catch is that if you are taking advantage of the BOGO promotion, you don't get any credit on the "free" night(s). So if you were to pay points for two adults for all three nights (65k for a standard room * 3 nights = 195k points), you would each have $175 * 3 = $525 in credit to spend. If one of those three nights is free under BOGO, you would have $350 each.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Have been when it's cool-ish...the spa is great, there are fun cooking/cocktail-type classes (reserve in advance for sure). Some spiritual/meditation-type activities too if that is something you like.

You can use more points for a better suite, but status is kind of irrelevant at Miraval since it's all-inclusive.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 9:52 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
You can use more points for a better suite, but status is kind of irrelevant at Miraval since it's all-inclusive.
Other than potential suite upgrades, the only tangible perk of Globalist status at Miraval is a waiver of resort fees on cash rates. Of course, anyone redeeming points doesn't need to pay the resort fee.
UA-NYC likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2021, 7:39 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HH Dia, Bonvoy Gold, National EE
Is it true that there is a quote for the BOGO free nights at each property? I just tried booking at the Tuscon property but was told that the quota has been reached. The base room(dreamcatcher and spirit king) were all available during my dates but the rep was not willing to book it and said that they were under explicit instructions not to do so. I wonder if it is the property trying to play some games?
Old Oct 5, 2022, 9:22 am

Programs: SPG Gold/HH Diamond/CC Gold/Hyatt Explorist
I was really hoping this would come back again! It was announced on Oct 1 the past 2 years I believe.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Nehawk
I was really hoping this would come back again! It was announced on Oct 1 the past 2 years I believe.
Was at the Berkshires property last weekend - fairly busy overall but not jammed. Rates still fairly high. Maybe it comes back in Q1...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.