Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Goa Rebrands to Hyatt Centric

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2019, 5:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AAdvantage EXP

I had the opportunity to stay here just after it opened. It's a nice little hotel, nut sure it's a Centric.

Hyatt Centric Goa Rebrand
Old Oct 5, 2022, 4:14 pm
vji

I had a great stay here as a Globalist.

Upgraded to a standard suite upon arrival. Snacks were waiting for me which was very nice. Snacks also came after night 2 of my stay which was also very nice

The property itself is in a good location, but it is far from the airport. Walkable to the beaches and taxis everywhere to take you places. Goa is an interesting place - it's India's smallest state, and one of the few that allows for gambling (though not on the level you would see in Vegas).

The best part of the stay was the staff. Everyone was extremely friendly, and I had struck up conversations with multiple hosts/front desk people/etc. The GM came by to say hi at one point. The housekeeping manager stopped by and asked why I declined housekeeping every day (didn't really need it) so I let them in after the third day.

The restaurant was extensive. There was so much variety of food - North Indian, South Indian, Goan, etc. The staff are very attentive and even got the kitchen to make me food not on the menu (for example, mango lassi for breakfast, or gulab jamun for dinner). There is a buffet menu as well as an a la carte - I would recommend the buffet if you're in a hurry and a la carte if you have a bit more time - the a la carte food is much more fancy. Prices were fancy.

Mosquitoes - didn't get bit at all. I think they care a lot about making sure mosquitoes don't detract from the experience, and I think they did a good job here.

Overall this hotel delivers. I know Goa/India may not be a popular destination for the Flyertalk crowd but I certainly enojyed my time here (coming off a QR sale)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.