Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Best restaurant in a Hyatt hotel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best restaurant in a Hyatt hotel?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2020, 5:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Never had it, but there's a restaurant in the Shenzhen Grand Hyatt that is supposed to have stellar Peking Duck.
Old Nov 13, 2020, 10:35 pm

-1 for Made in China at the GH Beijing. For me, I'd rather go out to the mall attached and eat at the food court there than dine at MIC again.

Personally, I can vouch for Blue Duck at the PH DC, been there many times as a hotel guest and just stopping by. They've amp'd up their servings game in recent years, used to be much smaller portions but it's on par with an average adult portion now.

I will recommend one dish in particular that still stands out, and that's the Hainese chicken at the GH HK. I recall having it 1/1/2018 after a long night out, and it's something I can still smell and taste to this day.

Last edited by fangtl; Nov 14, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Old Nov 17, 2020, 10:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SHLTP
The Beijing Duck and Beggars Chicken in the Hyatt on the Bund in Shanghai is spectacular.
Agreed, the Peking Duck at HOTB is excellent.
Old Nov 21, 2020, 8:07 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Glob AA Plat
Definitely Michel Troisgros at Hyatt Regency Tokyo- such a shame it closed down but what earned it the 2* was the consistency of food, and impeccable service. 3 dinners there over the years and never a disappointment!

Vun at PH Milan was lovely but a 4 hour mean gets a bit lengthy...

Cigars on the back patio of Armanis at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay is a great memory from long ago.

Of note definitely NOT the best restaurant would be the options at the PH Maldives. Perhaps it was the freshness (or lack thereof) of many ingredients but a big let down overall...
Old Nov 22, 2020, 12:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
I still enjoy the New York Grill & Kozue at Park Hyatt Tokyo. Hard to beat the view!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.