Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Website Changes?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2019, 9:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Hyatt Website Changes?

So earlier today I was doing some bookings and at one stage the room selection process looked really different. All the different room categories where in tiles and then each tile had the starting price in points and dollars. I couldn’t replicate it. It was cool because for the first time I saw suite availability for the HR Waikiki online.

Anyone seen this?

Last edited by SF1K; Oct 25, 2019 at 9:33 pm
Old Oct 26, 2019, 12:09 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by SF1K
So earlier today I was doing some bookings and at one stage the room selection process looked really different. All the different room categories where in tiles and then each tile had the starting price in points and dollars. I couldn’t replicate it. It was cool because for the first time I saw suite availability for the HR Waikiki online.

Anyone seen this?

I noticed changes back and forth to the design and layout back in August.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31433314-post463.html

They seem to be testing on the productive system
Old Oct 26, 2019, 12:51 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
This morning no change to the usual booking process. Layout same, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.