Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Studios at Alila Seminyak (closed for rebranding) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Studios at Alila Seminyak (closed for rebranding) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2024, 1:56 pm

I have a reservation for two nights starting in less than two weeks that was booked in early April. I have not yet been contacted by the hotel to make any changes nor have I reached out to ask.

Anyone have other recent experiences on when they might reach out or what to expect if we simply show up on check in day? Only Explorist so not sure if I should expect the same conversion to main resort at no cost.
Old Jan 1, 2024, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by garrisj
I have a reservation for two nights starting in less than two weeks that was booked in early April. I have not yet been contacted by the hotel to make any changes nor have I reached out to ask.

Anyone have other recent experiences on when they might reach out or what to expect if we simply show up on check in day? Only Explorist so not sure if I should expect the same conversion to main resort at no cost.
they sent me an email about the upgrade from alila studio to alila seminyak deluxe room (not main building) 1 day before arrival.

They moved us to the main building (deluxe suite) due to construction defects which left a 1 inch open gap along the sliding door to balcony.

I am a globalist
Old Jan 1, 2024, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by BaconSF
they sent me an email about the upgrade from alila studio to alila seminyak deluxe room (not main building) 1 day before arrival.

They moved us to the main building (deluxe suite) due to construction defects which left a 1 inch open gap along the sliding door to balcony.

I am a globalist
Thanks for the datapoint!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.