Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Globalist Count

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
What’s the guess on LTG?
Old May 19, 2019, 9:58 am

My guess is that CKs as a group likely have top tier status somewhere, if not Hyatt. While I don't have access in the numbers, but, I'd wager matching CKs will likely yield better revenue/profit results than, say, whatever group that they've matching prior to this one. At least CKs spend actual money (OPM is all the same, far as I'm concerned) and seem willing to spend money when traveling. In other words, in my limited experience with CKs, generally, they don't appear to be cheapskates, which I'd assume is the most coveted group for Hyatt.
Old May 19, 2019, 1:06 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by SF1K
What’s the guess on LTG?

The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything is...42!
dpb132 and relidtm like this.
Old May 19, 2019, 1:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Visconti
My guess is that CKs as a group likely have top tier status somewhere, if not Hyatt. While I don't have access in the numbers, but, I'd wager matching CKs will likely yield better revenue/profit results than, say, whatever group that they've matching prior to this one. At least CKs spend actual money (OPM is all the same, far as I'm concerned) and seem willing to spend money when traveling. In other words, in my limited experience with CKs, generally, they don't appear to be cheapskates, which I'd assume is the most coveted group for Hyatt.
Having a group of high end customers is important to grow the footprint. No one wants to open or rebrand to a Park Hyatt just so they can give out free nights to people who stayed 60 nights at the cheapest Hyatt Place they could find during a promo.
Old May 19, 2019, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by VegasGambler
Having a group of high end customers is important to grow the footprint. No one wants to open or rebrand to a Park Hyatt just so they can give out free nights to people who stayed 60 nights at the cheapest Hyatt Place they could find during a promo.
....or the cheapest Hyatt House (or some combination of the two)...
Old May 23, 2019, 7:59 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by solewalker
Well, Hyatt just added another 11,000 gifted globalist from the recent tie-up between AA and Hyatt, given that there're ~11,000 AA CKs.
Where can I find this announcement?
Old May 23, 2019, 5:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by rkoechel
Where can I find this announcement?
https://www.aa.com/i18n/aadvantage-p...&locale=en_US#
Old May 23, 2019, 5:45 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by iflyjetz

The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything is...42!
Many believe it is 47.
Old May 23, 2019, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by dayone
Many believe it is 47.
There is a difference between "believing" and knowing. As the guide clearly states, the calculation was done and it is 42.
Old May 23, 2019, 9:48 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by dayone
Many believe it is 47.
I've never heard of 47 as the answer.

For reference:
A group of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings demand to learn the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer Deep Thought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42. Deep Thought points out that the answer seems meaningless because the beings who instructed it never actually knew what the Question was.
Old May 24, 2019, 1:01 am

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
I recall blogs stating there were 35k Diamonds before the program revamp. Not sure of any more recent reports.
Old May 24, 2019, 7:14 am

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Probably less, as no more qualification by stays. And no recent open status match.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 6:13 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Looks like Hyatt had about 16 Million total WOH members as of 2019. I'm pretty sure there was a huuuuge influx since then due to all the promos/matches, and it will get pretty stagnant once those periods end.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.