Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Promotion: get 10% of points back for aug-sept 18 redemptions (cc holders only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promotion: get 10% of points back for aug-sept 18 redemptions (cc holders only)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2018, 11:13 am

After some back and forth with Chase through secure messaging I finally got the 10% back today. So if you were expecting the points and have not gotten them yet, my recommendation is to reach out to chase.
skywalkerLAX likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 12:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by beastieb
After some back and forth with Chase through secure messaging I finally got the 10% back today. So if you were expecting the points and have not gotten them yet, my recommendation is to reach out to chase.
Surprised that Chase has any sort of influence over this. Yes it's a promo for CC holders but redemptions have nothing to do with Chase and that's part of Hyatt's end.

I wonder what they did, contact their Hyatt Liaison to ask them for manual credit of the relevant points redemptions in that period?
Old Dec 5, 2018, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
Surprised that Chase has any sort of influence over this. Yes it's a promo for CC holders but redemptions have nothing to do with Chase and that's part of Hyatt's end.

I wonder what they did, contact their Hyatt Liaison to ask them for manual credit of the relevant points redemptions in that period?

I had initially reached out to Chase and after getting the runaround from them for a bit it finally got escalated and they advised this was a chase promotion and I need to reach out to them. Then had a bit of back and forth with secure messaging on Chase's website and ultimately provided them with a copy of the email proving I registered for the promo and another email that said congrats you earned xxxx points I finally got the response below from Chase at which point the points were immediately in my account.

"Thank you for allowing us to get with our Hyatt partner to resolve this issue and for providing us all the information necessary.
We have verified that Hyatt has posted the points into your account effective immediately for your use. "
Old Dec 6, 2018, 10:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by beastieb
I had initially reached out to Chase and after getting the runaround from them for a bit it finally got escalated and they advised this was a chase promotion and I need to reach out to them. Then had a bit of back and forth with secure messaging on Chase's website and ultimately provided them with a copy of the email proving I registered for the promo and another email that said congrats you earned xxxx points I finally got the response below from Chase at which point the points were immediately in my account.

"Thank you for allowing us to get with our Hyatt partner to resolve this issue and for providing us all the information necessary.
We have verified that Hyatt has posted the points into your account effective immediately for your use. "
Sounds like Chase but yeah, likely they had to contact their liaison to make this go away.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.