Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Miraval Arizona REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miraval Arizona REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2020, 11:04 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
i used bogo offer and 2 nigths were posted.//
Old Oct 5, 2020, 11:04 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
i think double nights mean :2 nights for 2020 and 2 nights for 2021
Old Oct 5, 2020, 10:07 pm

Originally Posted by 22calbr
Does anybody know if I'd be allowed to signup for a class at 1:30 pm on the day of departure? Wasn't sure if the class needed to end by 1:30 pm or not...
Doesn't hurt to ask when you book.
I was told outright that I was more than welcome to enjoy lunch on the day of departure.
And I was able to book a 10:30am class on day of arrival.
I guess a class wont be a problem, but check with them. YMMV
Old Oct 5, 2020, 10:09 pm

I guess it varies by property, stayed at Andaz Scottsdale that offered 3rd night free, only 2 paid night posted.
However, I got both nights posted at Miraval. YMMV
Old Oct 11, 2020, 6:33 am

Could someone confirm if we can get lunch on the day of check in as well as the day of check out? Their site says we can arrive early on our check in day and lunch would be included.
Old Oct 11, 2020, 6:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
I did (in the Berkshires at least), arrived 12:30pm and went right to lunch

They also seem cool w/you doing activities all afternoon on the day of departure even if you have to check out of your room that AM
Old Oct 11, 2020, 11:56 am

you could, i called and confirmed with AZ Miraval
Old Oct 22, 2020, 12:37 am

I'll be staying over Thanksgiving as an Explorist. Debating using a freshly earned Suite Upgrade.

Any feedback on likelihood of an upgrade as an Explorist (without using Suite Upgrade) to a non-base level room? Do you think a Suite Upgrade is worth it, or should I take my chances of a nicer (non-suite) upgrade?
Old Oct 23, 2020, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
I'll be staying over Thanksgiving as an Explorist. Debating using a freshly earned Suite Upgrade.

Any feedback on likelihood of an upgrade as an Explorist (without using Suite Upgrade) to a non-base level room? Do you think a Suite Upgrade is worth it, or should I take my chances of a nicer (non-suite) upgrade?
Use the suite upgrade. Always better to lock in a suite over the holidays than rely on their upgrading in the moment.
Single_Flyer likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2020, 5:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, United 1K, Southwest Preferred Plus
Hello. Has anyone tried to use a Suite upgrade while using the BOGO offer?
Old Oct 23, 2020, 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by aloha12
Hello. Has anyone tried to use a Suite upgrade while using the BOGO offer?
I was told today that you can't use a Suite Upgrade with a points booking. This doesn't seem correct as I've heard others have been able to use them. The terms say specifically they can be used on points stays (but don't call out BOGO deals...):

Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards are valid through the end of the year in which they were earned (or, for Lifetime Globalists, gifted annually on or around March 1) plus fourteen (14) months. The awards are valid in connection with reservations with a checkout date by the expiration of the award.

Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards can be tracked through the “My Awards” section of the Member’s account. A Member must redeem a Complimentary Suite Upgrade Award when making the underlying reservation. Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards are not valid at any of the Suite Award Ineligible Properties or Hyatt Residence Club hotels or resorts. Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards are redeemable only at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts that offer suite accommodations (subject to the exclusions set forth below). For purposes of this award, a suite provides for one-bedroom accommodations. Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards are only valid for Standard Suites, defined as each participating hotel’s or resort’s introductory suite category, and are subject to availability. There are a limited number of Standard Suites available at each hotel and resort. Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards cannot be redeemed for any suite type other than Standard Suites, including Premium Suites, any Specialty, Premier, Presidential or Diplomatic Suites, or similar suite categories, each as designated by the applicable hotel or resort. Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards are redeemable only where the designated suite to be reserved is available for the entire length of the Member’s stay. Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards are valid on nights for which the Member has paid an Eligible Rate or has redeemed points for a standard-room Free Night Award, a Club Free Night Award, or a standard-room Points + Cash Award, up to a maximum of seven (7) consecutive nights. Not valid in connection with any Free Night Award other than those identified above, including, without limitation, Hyatt-branded Credit Card premium and anniversary Free Night Awards, 5-brand Free Night Awards, Category 1-7 Free Night Awards (defined below), or any other promotional Free Night Award. Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards are not redeemable in connection with hotels or resorts that have not yet opened when the Member makes his/her reservation, even if reservations for such hotel or resort are otherwise being accepted.
Old Oct 23, 2020, 7:40 pm

Just like these properties, TSU can't seem to be used at Miraval

“No Suite Free Night Award is valid at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, Park Hyatt Sydney, Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills, Hyatt Regency Kyoto, Hyatt Regency Wichita, Hyatt Paris Madeleine, Hyatt Herald Square New York, Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa, Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami, Spirit Ridge at NK’MIP Resort, Hyatt Rosemont, Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, Hyatt Regency John Wayne Airport Newport Beach, Thompson Seattle, or Hyatt Place hotels.”
Old Oct 24, 2020, 6:45 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
I have a 4 nights BOGO reservation and I asked to apply TSU. Miraval Experience Planner told me TSU will book into Miraval Suite. However, TSU has not been deducted from my account. Miraval reservation also does not show up on my WOH account.
Old Oct 24, 2020, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by CIT85
I have a 4 nights BOGO reservation and I asked to apply TSU. Miraval Experience Planner told me TSU will book into Miraval Suite. However, TSU has not been deducted from my account. Miraval reservation also does not show up on my WOH account.
Paid with points or cash?
Old Oct 25, 2020, 7:34 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
Paid with points or cash?
BOGO is points only promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.