Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20000 point reward bonus?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2017, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Exec Plat, Hyatt Refugeeist, Marriot Gold, Air Canada Cattle Class, Korean Air Morning Plat
20000 point reward bonus?

Anyone else get a bonus on March 1st? I called World of Hyatt and the lady who answered said she couldn't see the promo code so didn't know why.
Attached Images  
Old Apr 6, 2017, 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by The smallest state
Anyone else get a bonus on March 1st? I called World of Hyatt and the lady who answered said she couldn't see the promo code so didn't know why.
Probably because you are from the smallest state in the big World of Hyatt. Hopefully they extend the bonus to the rest of the world soon.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 7:06 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Might be like that great promo last year where they gave everyone 30,000 bonus points and then reneged on them.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 8:38 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Any possibility that you hit 80 nights before 3/1 and they gave you 2x 10k bonus (instead of giving you the choice of 2x extra TSU)?
Old Apr 6, 2017, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Exec Plat, Hyatt Refugeeist, Marriot Gold, Air Canada Cattle Class, Korean Air Morning Plat
nope.

I am at the point now, I am going to simply go to ground and hope to fly under the radar. Maybe someone with a similar WoH number to mine achieved status. I've grumbled enough about WoH around here, they should probably pull 20K from my account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.