Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free bottle of water.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2017, 7:52 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
2 night stay at HP, got a card for free bottle of water each day, they hand wrote in the check out date. I checked out this morning and the front desk was busy, i just grabbed two bottles of water tried to get their attention but to no avail. So I received my benefit but never had the opportunity to hand them the little card.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 1:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by austin_modern
that hotel sucks so bad. I do miss the nuts and chocolate they would leave though. For 250+ they should do more for guests. At least they're not
doing the stupid pump shampoo and conditioner anymore like a motel 6.

Probsbly the the second worst hyatt in South Bay with Fremont being the worst.
You're not kidding. Stayed at the HP Fremont recently and when I asked about bottled water at check-in, I was told that there was a water fountain in the hallway that I could use.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by econ
You're not kidding. Stayed at the HP Fremont recently and when I asked about bottled water at check-in, I was told that there was a water fountain in the hallway that I could use.
Did you file a complaint with WoH Customer Care? Should be worth a few thousand points.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 9:18 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
This published benefit is already become an endangered species. When the program first rolled out in February, Globulizers got their free bottle of water every day. But as time progressed, this is becoming less frequent. Three weeks ago, they had "run out" of water but were expecting a new shipment "soon". The last two weeks, the benefit wasn't mentioned at all. I hate to raise a fuss about such a trivial, cheap benefit. But really, if they promise something in writing, shouldn't they at least TRY to deliver it, at least SOME of the time?
Old Apr 16, 2017, 8:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CloudCoder
This published benefit is already become an endangered species. When the program first rolled out in February, Globulizers got their free bottle of water every day. But as time progressed, this is becoming less frequent. Three weeks ago, they had "run out" of water but were expecting a new shipment "soon". The last two weeks, the benefit wasn't mentioned at all. I hate to raise a fuss about such a trivial, cheap benefit. But really, if they promise something in writing, shouldn't they at least TRY to deliver it, at least SOME of the time?
Isn't there a Sam's Club or Costco within 5 miles they can go out and buy bulk? I mean come on man...
Old Apr 16, 2017, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Maybe CloudCoder could make a quick Safeway run and grab a 24-pack of water bottles and drop them off at the GM's office.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 1:52 pm

Programs: UA 4.3MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak SE; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
At HPs, when I'm offered two bottles of water from the display at check-in, I say, "OK if I grab a few Diet Pepsis insead? Thanks!" I've never been denied.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.