Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

World of Hyatt - Private Line / My Hyatt Concierge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

World of Hyatt - Private Line / My Hyatt Concierge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2018, 1:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by FattyJWPlatWOHGlob
anyone from asia whom has this concierge?
I qualified 60 night Glob in December last year.

Out of the blue, I received an introductory email from mhc pacific in May this year.

If you wish to chase up, try these:

For further assistance you may reply to this message or e-mail us at concierge@hyatt.com or [email protected] or access us 24/7 via https://twitter.com/hyattconcierge .We respect your privacy and will only use your information in accordance with our Global Privacy Policy for Guests available at privacy.hyatt.com.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 7:38 pm

extremely disappointed with Hyatt... called the hotline and they too told me to email [email protected] but it has since been weeks and no reply.

Originally Posted by serfty
I qualified 60 night Glob in December last year.

Out of the blue, I received an introductory email from mhc pacific in May this year.

If you wish to chase up, try these:
Old Oct 21, 2018, 4:37 pm

best use for concierge

Complaints! Stayed at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento, which has horrible service (but stayed here before so knew it), and had 2 unbelievable first experiences (bad).
I realized it would be a DYKWIA complaint but realized the concierge would be very sympathetic, and she was!
janehoya and frogss29 like this.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 9:12 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
I have Beatriz as a Concierge, based in Germany, and she is fantastic. Responds to my e-mails within a single-digit hour, even on weekends when she is working. Also calls me directly in complicated situations, to find the room or suite I am looking for.
In her absence, deputies are a bit slower (obviously and understandably). Currently waiting for 24 hours on an answer. I know that Beatriz is absent for a couple of weeks. She personally advised me.

Very happy with her!

Last edited by 59Impala; Mar 16, 2019 at 10:14 am
Old Mar 16, 2019, 10:01 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
I'm very disappointed in my concierge. I qualified with 60+ nights last year (before that always 25+ stays), so end of last year was my first year with a concierge. I finally at end of February asked why a concierge had not contacted me -- got an email from my concierge (Quita) with an excuse that they sent an email in December (she didn't). Anyways, I immediately sent a response with a question -- it's now been 17 days without a response and 3 reminder emails (3rd just sent).
Old Mar 16, 2019, 2:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by bworrell
I'm very disappointed in my concierge. I qualified with 60+ nights last year (before that always 25+ stays), so end of last year was my first year with a concierge. I finally at end of February asked why a concierge had not contacted me -- got an email from my concierge (Quita) with an excuse that they sent an email in December (she didn't). Anyways, I immediately sent a response with a question -- it's now been 17 days without a response and 3 reminder emails (3rd just sent).
That sounds like a problem with your email.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 8:57 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by joe_miami
That sounds like a problem with your email.
Hyatt "removed the block" on my email, which enabled me to communicate via email with my concierge. Why wouldn't Hyatt automatically make sure that emails that are registered on the WOH account, and used to communicate with Hyatt customer service and hotels also work with my concierge? I guess that was dumb on my part thinking that that would be a proactive step. At least it's fixed now and my concierge is very responsive so far.
bhrubin likes this.

Last edited by bworrell; Mar 17, 2019 at 9:37 am
Old Mar 17, 2019, 10:38 am
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
Who did you contact re: the email block? The phone line?

I don’t know anything about Hyatt’s email practices. I just know that Quita has an excellent reputation, so it seemed like an email problem rather than a Quita problem.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 5:12 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
I emailed several PH properties and contacts I have and the Hyatt server blocked my gmail account. When they found them, they responded and there's a big red warning from Hyatt saying 'This message looks like phishing as it's outside the Hyatt network.'

I can only imagine how many customers have been caught up with Hyatt's terrible IT.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 11:54 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Every single e-mail reply I receive from someone at Hyatt shows my original/earlier e-mail(s) with this phishing tag. I mean at least take the time to delete that prior to responding to your customer...

Originally Posted by m0hamed
I emailed several PH properties and contacts I have and the Hyatt server blocked my gmail account. When they found them, they responded and there's a big red warning from Hyatt saying 'This message looks like phishing as it's outside the Hyatt network.'

I can only imagine how many customers have been caught up with Hyatt's terrible IT.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 11:00 am

A bit disappointed by the Concierge as well. I reached 60 nights near the end of 2018 and received the email on Jan 18. My Concierge is Cassandra (Cassie). Emailed her with requests for the first time about 9 days ago. Book a GOH room for a friend and use a TSU on one of my reservation. Sent in a follow up email 2 days later after hearing nothing. After another 3 days, received confirmation that the GOH room is booked.
There was not a directly reply to my request or follow up email. I think I will just contact the twitter team directly in the future.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by wanymayold
A bit disappointed by the Concierge as well. I reached 60 nights near the end of 2018 and received the email on Jan 18. My Concierge is Cassandra (Cassie). Emailed her with requests for the first time about 9 days ago. Book a GOH room for a friend and use a TSU on one of my reservation. Sent in a follow up email 2 days later after hearing nothing. After another 3 days, received confirmation that the GOH room is booked.
There was not a directly reply to my request or follow up email. I think I will just contact the twitter team directly in the future.
While I understand phoning isn’t always convenient, have you spoken with your concierge to introduce yourself and to inquire about communication preferences? Might be worth a few minutes of investment of your time. My concierge is beyond excellent and responds to my emails promptly. This has been a great program for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.