Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diamond Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2016, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamand; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; SPG Gold; LeAccor Platinum
Diamond Benefits

Hi,

Does anyone know if we booked through Citi Prestige Desk, FHR Amex Desk or Visa Luxury Hotels Desk, are we able to still tie this with Diamond 4 nights suites upgrade?
Old Sep 12, 2016, 9:19 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Platinum Pro, AS MVP Gold
Citi Prestige will be fine cuz it's a rebate from Citi Prestige Card that show up later. Not sure about FHR Amex desk or Visa Luxury desk because they might say "Free" for the 4th night.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 7:49 am

Programs: Several here and there, but not as many during my road warrior days!
I have been successful applying a DSU with a FHR & Citi Prestige bookings.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 8:58 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by dp86
Hi,

Does anyone know if we booked through Citi Prestige Desk, FHR Amex Desk or Visa Luxury Hotels Desk, are we able to still tie this with Diamond 4 nights suites upgrade?
I can also confirm the Citi Prestige 4th night free works with DSUs.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 4:29 pm

how would it work with citi prestige? do you book with citi first and then after the booking, call hyatt directly to apply the dsu?

same goes for fhr?
Old Sep 15, 2016, 6:41 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ang2383
how would it work with citi prestige? do you book with citi first and then after the booking, call hyatt directly to apply the dsu?

same goes for fhr?
Book with CITI and give them your Hyatt number. They apply to reservation and it will show up on your Hyatt account just like any other booking. Call Hyatt and apply DSU. No questions asked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.