Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt eStandby Email Problem

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2016, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond+, Alaska Airlines MVP, Priority Club Platinum
Hyatt eStandby Email Problem

While this happened a couple of months ago I am still quite upset by it. Got eStandby email about an upcoming stay and NONE of the links were active on it. Major tech issue I guess and a tried everything including forwarding to another email. Called Hyatt and they didn't have clue, said customers cannot talk directly to their tech department, and that I will find out about an upgrade at check-in which is ridiculous when I can't even request it. They said maybe that no upgrades were available which is also ridiculous since Hyatt cannot turn off links in my email and this was simply a request whether they actually have availability at check-in or not is another story. They called the hotel and assured me the hotel entered it manually which seemed like they were feeding me a line. Called the night before and talked to front desk agent and of course they said the only request was manually entered as just notations requesting a free upgrade that no one looked at. He said that all upgrades had been claimed by people and allocated for the next day. We cancelled our stay and ave never returned to that hotel. Agent said that the hotel had not entered an eStandby request. It seems incredible I can't talk to an agent at Hyatt who has any clue what's going on there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.