Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riveria Maya REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riveria Maya REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2024, 6:03 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Originally Posted by Kdd2156
I'm heading here I'm a few weeks so

I reached out about the AI policy. Here's the response

* ALL-INCLUSIVE
Adult 12 years old and over: 150usd plus taxes
Minor 06-11 years old: 75 usd plus taxes
Minor 00-05 years old: No charge.
*Fee per person per night

I also tried to attach the flyers they sent but haven't posted enough !

Interesting information.

Do you know if the AI option is paired with cash stays only, or could this be applicable with award night stays too?

TIA.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 6:04 pm

Originally Posted by luv2ctheworld
Interesting information.

Do you know if the AI option is paired with cash stays only, or could this be applicable with award night stays too?

TIA.
offered with award stays also
luv2ctheworld likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by Kdd2156
offered with award stays also
I stayed on points and it was offered(I asked at checkin). Its like $396 USD a day. Once you upgrade there you must remain, but you can switch halfway thru the trip if you like.

Personally, I never upgraded but my fiance was pregnant and kids eat free. Paired with globalist breakfast it just didnt make sense. But you can look at your spend on day 1 or 2 and then upgrade if it makes sense
Old Mar 23, 2024, 7:07 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
How are the F&B prices here?
Old Mar 23, 2024, 7:10 pm

Horrendous, look at my review I have a breakdown of the prices which for me made it make sense to do all inclusive.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 7:11 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
Is AI actually all you can eat, or is it like full board where they give you three meals a day and for each meal it is a fixed menu? Does it include alcohol?
Can you get the AI option at check in; can you only get it for certain days?
Old Mar 23, 2024, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by TOMFORD
Is AI actually all you can eat, or is it like full board where they give you three meals a day and for each meal it is a fixed menu?
You can order anything as much as you want. There are some exclusions in terms of top shelf alcohol but there was nothing from the food side that I experienced. We ordered multiple steaks etc
Old Mar 24, 2024, 1:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by TOMFORD
How are the F&B prices here?
Originally Posted by ZBigFam
Horrendous, look at my review I have a breakdown of the prices which for me made it make sense to do all inclusive.
Agree very high, but not unusual for high-end Mexican resorts in high-end destinations these days. The disconnect between resort pricing and what the locals pay (and are paid) is truly insane, similar to Bali.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by ZBigFam
Hi ZBigFam can you please direct me on how to find your review, I tried several different ways but can't find it with the price breakdown. Maybe I just missed that page. Cheers and thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.