Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

The Confidante Miami / Andaz Miami Beach - Unbound - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Confidante Miami / Andaz Miami Beach - Unbound - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2024, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by 59Impala
As per the press release issued today, it should still re-open by the end of the year.

Suspending operations as of March 25 till re-opening.
It seems as if almost every hotel has some sort of delay in openings. If they were remotely sure about opening on time they would open up the reservation que - but that hasn't happened yet. I am sure they are doing everything possible to open on-time given that high season starts in Mid-Late January and the revenue lost would be very significant. If they were smart they had
Old Mar 27, 2024, 12:28 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
The hotel has officially closed to begin its full-scale transformation on March 25th, and Hyatt has pulled the Confidante's website and launched a dedicated one for Andaz Miami Beach.

This being the case, can the mods kindly close this thread and redirect attention to the new one I just created for the Andaz?

Let's pour one out for this old girl.

khabah
River in Sight likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.