Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Summer 2015 Promo (Targeted points) - 6/1-9/30/15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 3, 2015, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MSPeconomist
A few registration links: The first two of these links below have places to register but no details about the terms of the promo. The second two show how many points can be earned for various numbers of nights.

1N 3K
http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/3KSTAY115.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/3KSTAY115.html

10N 20k
http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/20STAY1015.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/20STAY1015.html

20N 50k
http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/50STAY2015.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/50STAY2015.html

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/65STAY2515.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/65STAY2515.html
Print Wikipost

Hyatt Summer 2015 Promo (Targeted points) - 6/1-9/30/15

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2015, 7:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Links do not work for me. Not that it matters. This is even more useless than normal Hyatt offers. Apparently they don't want to incentivize the many customers who only have 5-10 nights planned this summer. Does Hyatt want that business or would they prefer to throw it to the competition?

So far SPG is the only chain that has stepped up this summer, so they will be getting my business. Like Hyatt but no bonus for me, no stay for you.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 7:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, WN A+, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Amb, Hertz PC
Registered for the 25 nights = 65k points.

May shift my stays away from SPG.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 8:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Back to Back 65k! I love these recent Hyatt promos.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 10:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Plat, UA GS
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Links do not work for me. Not that it matters. This is even more useless than normal Hyatt offers. Apparently they don't want to incentivize the many customers who only have 5-10 nights planned this summer. Does Hyatt want that business or would they prefer to throw it to the competition?

So far SPG is the only chain that has stepped up this summer, so they will be getting my business. Like Hyatt but no bonus for me, no stay for you.
SPG has let me down in a major way so all my business is moving to HGP.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 10:36 pm

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
Hyatt has the best promos...said it before..keep it up!!
(Now please fix your web site problems)
Old Jun 1, 2015, 11:00 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
THANKS FOR POSTING!
The 65K promo link + the first two links in your post gave me an error. I registered for 20Nights/50K (last link). I won't make that; I had a similar offer last time and got most of my stays there. Will be mostly working on SPG this round. I was hoping for the 1night/3K offer.

So I'm going to conclude that it's not targeted, but you simply need to click on the appropriate link.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 12:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by iflyjetz
THANKS FOR POSTING!
The 65K promo link + the first two links in your post gave me an error. I registered for 20Nights/50K (last link). I won't make that; I had a similar offer last time and got most of my stays there. Will be mostly working on SPG this round. I was hoping for the 1night/3K offer.

So I'm going to conclude that it's not targeted, but you simply need to click on the appropriate link.
+1 This works for me - I can do 5N and perhaps even 10N depending on how things shake out. At that point might as well see if I can get a Diamond challenge.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 1:23 am

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
Originally Posted by antonius66
Mlife stays counted for the last promo ...not sure why people say they didn't. The identical 25/65 promo that just finished. I had mlife stays in that one. It would be real strange that they run the EXACT same promo but exclude them...guess I won't be finishing this one then.
People are talking about one of the similar promos last year--not the last one where they did count.
My guess is that Mlife stays don't impact the bottom line like a "true" Hyatt stay so they chose to exclude them. Maybe in past promos there was some kind of Mlife buy in to get their participation in those promos.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 3:16 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by Mary2e
The system just let my husband register for the 65k offer and also the 1n3k offer.
Do you think they'll stack? Or 3k after 1n and then 27k after night 15? Or will the system default to either the first or last offer registered for?

I registered for the 15/20/25 night offer because I think I can make 15 nights, but not completely confident, so I might end up with just 12-13. Wonder if I could register for 10 night offer as well, but I can't understand how the system will handle it.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 4:13 am

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Originally Posted by OsakaWino
Do you think they'll stack? Or 3k after 1n and then 27k after night 15? Or will the system default to either the first or last offer registered for?

I registered for the 15/20/25 night offer because I think I can make 15 nights, but not completely confident, so I might end up with just 12-13. Wonder if I could register for 10 night offer as well, but I can't understand how the system will handle it.
YMMV, I know some folks who have managed to stack it.

Not sure how it was stacked but it did.

Never happened to me.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by OsakaWino

I don't know. He needs a stay to keep his account active.

I don't think I'm able to do another 65k promo and I registered myself for the 10k promo. I'll have to call in to see which one I got.

I still haven't received an email. Neither has my husband.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 7:39 am

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Mlife stays were NOT excluded(this was actually in the verbiage of the promo) the last time-and I got credit for all of mine
With this exclusion I will not make the promo qualification of 15 nights.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Wouldn't stack for me
Old Jun 2, 2015, 9:41 am

Programs: UA Plat (0.09 MM), SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sam_goh
Just got this email:

Your next getaway is closer than you think. You can earn 30,000 Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points after your first 15 eligible nights and thousands more for every additional five nights you stay with us, up to 25, from June 1 through September 30, 2015.

See how the points add up:

Stay Earn Total Points Earned
15 Nights + 30,000 Points = 30,000
20 Nights + 15,000 Points = 45,000
25 Nights + 20,000 Points = 65,000

Stay 25 eligible nights at any Hyatt hotel worldwide to earn 65,000 bonus points! The more you stay, the more you earn, and the closer you'll be to your dream vacation.
I didn't get an email, but got "confirmation" after registering for the 50/20 link.

Also June 1 - Sept 30, 2015 but different earnings :

5 Nights + 5K = 5K
10 Nights + 10K = 15K
15 Nights + 15K = 30K
20 Nights + 20K = 50K

Are you supposed to receive a confirmation email as well?
Old Jun 2, 2015, 10:02 am

Programs: United Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Gold, National Exec
No e-mail for Plat about to hit Diamond the hard way

Originally Posted by SubzeroMSP
I didn't get an email, but got "confirmation" after registering for the 50/20 link.

Also June 1 - Sept 30, 2015 but different earnings :

5 Nights + 5K = 5K
10 Nights + 10K = 15K
15 Nights + 15K = 30K
20 Nights + 20K = 50K

Are you supposed to receive a confirmation email as well?
Tried to the 20 Nights and received error. Have ~15-17 nights already in res. systems. Never received an e-mail - ideas?

An unexpected error has occurred while attempting to process your request. Please try again later. For assistance, please contact Hyatt Gold Passport Customer Service at 1-800-30-HYATT or your nearest Worldwide Reservation Center.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.