Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt London Do 2015 - October 8th-11th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt London Do 2015 - October 8th-11th

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2015, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Problem solved. It will be wine, chocolate and macaroon tasting! Red wine and chocolate pairs well, as do champagne and macaroons.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 3:52 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Just to update on the goody bag contents, (which will be worth £100+ for all participants) we have the high end brand ESPA signed up for a goody plus newforestaromatics.co.uk who produce lovely scented things and are based near me in the New Forest.. more goodies will be added in over the coming months
Old Mar 11, 2015, 7:41 am

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs
Just to update on the goody bag contents, (which will be worth £100+ for all participants) we have the high end brand ESPA signed up for a goody plus newforestaromatics.co.uk who produce lovely scented things and are based near me in the New Forest.. more goodies will be added in over the coming months
Sounds lovely. The goody bag we received when I attended in 2013 was wonderful!
Old Mar 11, 2015, 9:35 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by price123
Problem solved. It will be wine, chocolate and macaroon tasting! Red wine and chocolate pairs well, as do champagne and macaroons.
A triple threat. ^

Good thing the new fitness center will be open by then. I have a feeling I'll be seeing a great deal of the interior!
Old Mar 22, 2015, 4:03 am

I will try and take a photo of the fitness next time I pop into the Churchill ..
Old Mar 24, 2015, 11:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Thought people might be interested in seeing the menu options for Saturday night, sponsored by AMEX. Allergies will be catered for and registration will be open soon for you to make choices (I need these 2 weeks in advance)

Starters
- Parma ham wrap, rocket, melon cubes, candied figs, pea shoots, balsamic
- Home cured mackerel, samphire, edible flowers chilli honey vinaigrette, pickled vegetables
- Balsamic glazed mediterranean vegetables, grilled farmers bread, rocket, honey mustard dressing, edible flowers

Mains
- Beef fillet, beetroot and potato rosti, grilled cep mushrooms, deep fried aubergine, garlic jus
- Sun blush tomato crusted sea bream, pea puree, steamed asparagus, potato gnocchi, white tomato foam
- Panko bread crusted courgette and carrot cake, creamy fregola, micro salad

Desserts
- Lychee and strawberry mouse, pineapple sorbet
- Sticky toffee and date pudding, pistachio ice cream
Old Mar 28, 2015, 10:43 am

Programs: bits of shiny plastic w/ varied utility
Originally Posted by price123
Thought people might be interested in seeing the menu options for Saturday night, sponsored by AMEX. Allergies will be catered for and registration will be open soon for you to make choices (I need these 2 weeks in advance)

Starters
- Parma ham wrap, rocket, melon cubes, candied figs, pea shoots, balsamic
- Home cured mackerel, samphire, edible flowers chilli honey vinaigrette, pickled vegetables
- Balsamic glazed mediterranean vegetables, grilled farmers bread, rocket, honey mustard dressing, edible flowers

Mains
- Beef fillet, beetroot and potato rosti, grilled cep mushrooms, deep fried aubergine, garlic jus
- Sun blush tomato crusted sea bream, pea puree, steamed asparagus, potato gnocchi, white tomato foam
- Panko bread crusted courgette and carrot cake, creamy fregola, micro salad

Desserts
- Lychee and strawberry mouse, pineapple sorbet
- Sticky toffee and date pudding, pistachio ice cream
To quote Mr Creosote: "I'll have the lot".

Price123: I have sent you a PM on an idea.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 11:52 am
Original Poster

And now, the menu for Friday night at the Andaz,

Starting with welcome drinks in Temple (if available)

Then, in Studio:

Canapés
Citrus cured salmon, fennel pollen, apple gel
Scallop ceviche, tiger’s milk, pomegranate
Dew peppers, goat cheese & honey (v)
Pork cheek croquettes, strong mustard
Beef empanadas
Chicken & spring onion wontons, light soy

Live Stations
Tuna Tartare, passion fruit, coriander
Wild mushroom risotto (v)
Beef tournedos, celeriac, port jus

Also, a mixologist offering special cocktails to order to try making yourself. The live stations are also interactive if you wish.

This is plenty for dinner and will be £60pp including half a bottle of wine, food and drink as above. For those who prefer to spend Friday night at the Andaz, there is a special group rate of £199/night for a King room, which will be set up with a code soon.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 6:11 am

Reservation complete

Had trouble using the group code on the web site, but very helpful staff got me a room and upgrade using the email link.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by will1408
Had trouble using the group code on the web site, but very helpful staff got me a room and upgrade using the email link.
Great. Look forward to meeting you.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 12:16 am
Original Poster

If you wish to stay at the Andaz on Friday night, the rate is £199 including VAT but excluding breakfast (obviously, this is included for diamond members). To book, use group code G-DFV4 online.

Registration will open tonight!
Old Apr 2, 2015, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

The Do pages are now up online with the registration page live. I apologise in advance if there are any bugs or mistakes but please let me know if you find any. This is the first time we have managed to get all aspects of the Do on one form and linked it to payment, so hopefully it will make it easier. A note on the basket page, if you want to have 2 people at an activity, you will need to add twice to the basket. Any questions, let me know. Looking forward to it
Old May 4, 2015, 2:15 am

Update on Prizes

Prizes that guests to this Hyatt Do will receive (1 per room!) will include the following:

2 nights at the Luxury Viceroy Resort in Bali.
3 nights Barai Balcony Suite at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin.
2 nights B+B deluxe view room for 2 people at Park Hyatt Siem Reap.
2 nights of luxury for 2 at The Apartments by The Sloane Club in Chelsea, London.
2 nights at the Park Hyatt Vienna in a Park King room for 2 including breakfast at The Bank restaurant.
A Tinggly Gift Experience.
A pair of No1 Traveller Club lounge Champagne Experience Vouchers to use at any UK airport.
A Lumie Zest to combat jet lag.
A wonderful Molton Brown Hamper.
2 nights at the Andaz Tokyo.
2 nights at the Grand Hyatt Santiago in an Executive Suite.
2 nights in a Villa at the Hyat Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Palm Springs.
2 nights at boutique Hotel12 in Austria

More to come!

Last edited by CanfordCliffs; May 6, 2015 at 12:31 pm Reason: added 2 more prizes
Old May 4, 2015, 2:32 am

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs
Prizes that guests to this Hyatt Do will receive (1 per room!) will include the following:

An amazing 2 nights at the fabulous Luxury Viceroy Resort in Bali.
3 nights Barai Balcony Suite at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin.
2 nights B+B deluxe view room for 2 people at Park Hyatt Siem Reap.
2 nights of stylish luxury for 2 at The Apartments by The Sloane Club in Chelsea, London.
2 nights at the Park Hyatt Vienna in a Park King room for 2 including breakfast at The Bank restaurant.
A Tinggly Gift Experience.
A pair of No1 Traveller Club lounge Champagne Experience Vouchers to use at any UK airport.
A Lumie Zest to combat jet lag.
A wonderful Molton Brown Hamper.
2 nights at the Andaz Tokyo.
2 nights at the Grand Hyatt Santiago in an Executive Suite.

More to come!
Wonderful prizes!
Old May 5, 2015, 12:18 am

Oh and I forgot:
2 nights with breakfast at the Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.