Wiki Posts
Search

bumped down to Platinum????

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2013, 7:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
bumped down to Platinum????

My Diamond membership was set to expire 28 Feb 2015.....I log into my account today and now it says I'm only a Platinum....what gives? Anyone else see anything like that?
Old Dec 31, 2013, 9:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: WN~A List Pref, CP, Hyatt-Diamond, Hilton Diamond, ANT~a Dave Matthews Addiction thing
Quick call to GP diamond....quicker than what you typed
Old Dec 31, 2013, 9:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
i did call, they said they had no idea, and would get back to me on Thursday.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 7:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Hyatt IT on their toes.. Ensuring those who didn't qualify for next year status get immediate notice?

Funny, I couldn't find my last year stay history logging in today. This is my first calendar changeover in the program. I assume its there but on a part of the website I failed to access. Hard to inventory and audit with information moving.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 7:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
If you look at your history of earning points, that goes back much more than a year, with dates given. You should be able to count from that, although you obviously need to watch out for free nights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.