Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Back-to-Back Stays Under Different Names

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2013, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

My wife and I both got the Hyatt Chase card and used the two free nights at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo for 4 consecutive nights. The first two nights are under my name and the last two are under her name. Do you think there's any way to combine these into one reservation at check-in so we don't have to change rooms mid-stay?
Old Aug 8, 2013, 3:08 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
There's never a guarantee, but its usually been successful for us, whether its because we've booked in separate names, or are combining separate free night/award/paid reservations. Emailing the hotel ahead of time, or adding comments in the reservation, also helps the success rate
Old Aug 8, 2013, 3:14 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Technically, they would want to know that both Guests A and B will both physically be there for check in.

So if the hotel doesn't accept combining the reservations in advance, that doesn't necessarily mean they can't do it at check in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.