Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hotel Du Louvre, Hyatt REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Du Louvre, Hyatt REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2024, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WalruSara
...........When I landed at CDG.............Arrived at hotel..............................I was then told there were no rooms available for several hours........
Many flights arrive CDG at the crack of dawn. Sounds like you were trying to check in before 4PM check in time. Have you asked if there were upgraded rooms/suites available later in the day?
Old Feb 18, 2024, 2:06 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum, AA EXP, UA Gold
Originally Posted by TerryK
Many flights arrive CDG at the crack of dawn. Sounds like you were trying to check in before 4PM check in time. Have you asked if there were upgraded rooms/suites available later in the day?
You missed the part where there was a junior suite available if I wanted to pay for 150 euros/night. And when I declined, suddenly the original upgraded room that was available at that time… was no longer available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.