Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt "Virtual Assistant"

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2013, 6:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: status-less.
Hyatt "Virtual Assistant"

Received this in the email today. My initial impression is that this augurs a serious downgrade in the current level of phone customer service from Hyatt.
A test call resulted in a standardized "speak clearly so that I may lead you to the next level of menu" recording, resulting in my hanging up then and there. I don't plan to call again.

As one of our most loyal Hyatt Gold Passport members, we are pleased to introduce you to our new Virtual Assistant for the Hyatt Gold Passport telephone lines! We invite you to be among the first to participate in our initial test of the new functionality.

What it is: with the Virtual Assistant you will be able to check your account information, review past stays, and enroll in new promotions. We have also added functionality to expedite your calls to Hyatt by identifying your account by recognition of your enrolled phone number and Hyatt Gold Passport membership number. To enroll with the Virtual Assistance, just have your membership account number and password ready when you dial XXX XXX XXXX.
Old Mar 27, 2013, 7:54 pm
formerly known as felinaar

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
This sounds horrible. I can never remember my GP number. It's nine digits plus a letter.
Old Mar 28, 2013, 10:37 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Got the same email from my Private Line rep. That would be a hell of downgrade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.