Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Bandung REVIEW - MASTER THREAD - LEAVING HYATT 2/1/16

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Bandung REVIEW - MASTER THREAD - LEAVING HYATT 2/1/16

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2015, 5:04 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
I'm sad to report that this hotel will no longer be a Hyatt as of 2/1/16.

This is my favorite Hyatt, and I was heartbroken to find out that it is leaving Hyatt. There are so many superb staff here, that I have gotten to know in the last 3 1/2 years.

It wasn't the newest, or most fancy, but the staff from GM to bellboy were all exceptional.
Can I ask whether this is confirmed? I am in the midst of booking two rooms for a trip from 30th Dec to 2 Jan...and I can't seem to find any news about this property not being a Hyatt from 2016. In fact, one can still book stays via hyatt.com for stays after 2 Jan.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 5:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by gummibar
Can I ask whether this is confirmed? I am in the midst of booking two rooms for a trip from 30th Dec to 2 Jan...and I can't seem to find any news about this property not being a Hyatt from 2016. In fact, one can still book stays via hyatt.com for stays after 2 Jan.
Seeing as this is a US-oriented website, I assume that 2/1/2016 means February 1st 2016.

That said, I can't find any other source to confirm this either.
Old Jan 6, 2016, 11:18 pm

Programs: Krisflyer, hyatt GP
it is official on Hyatt Bandung website (on reservation page):

"Effective from February 1, 2016, Hyatt Regency Bandung will no longer be a Hyatt-managed property. Hyatt Regency Bandung remains dedicated to providing exceptional service to our guests during the transition.

Reservations and contracted rates for guest rooms, banquets, meetings and conventions made on or prior to 11:59PM (GMT +8) on January 31, 2016 would be honored and/or would remain valid until the expiry or termination date (whichever date is earlier) of the relevant contracts.

Please note that due to the management change, Hyatt Gold Passport members will not be eligible to receive Hyatt Gold Passport program benefits, including Hyatt Gold Passport points, for stays after January 31, 2016.

Thank you for your support to Hyatt Regency Bandung for the past 18 years."
Old Jan 7, 2016, 3:27 pm

Programs: UA Silver; Marriott Gold; Hyatt Diamond
This is really sad. The staff in the club lounge and main restaurant are the best I have encountered at any Hyatt property and strike a perfect balance between professionalism and genuinely warm, extremely helpful service. I wish I had had the chance to spend more time there before the change.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.