Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diamond Trial -- Suite upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2014, 7:11 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by gordonlee33
Is this true? Many times I've stayed with the wife under her acct to meet her qualification nights. If it is possible to use my upgrades on her stays I'll start using this benefit.
It's against the T&Cs but may work at domestic properties - if your DSUs are applied but you don't stay - I'm pretty sure it's ok if you stay although the stay credit and points maybe applied to your account.
Old Mar 10, 2014, 9:35 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by gordonlee33
Is this true? Many times I've stayed with the wife under her acct to meet her qualification nights. If it is possible to use my upgrades on her stays I'll start using this benefit.
You can make a reservation under your name utilizing a DSU, list your wife on the reservation so she can check in. At check out, have your wife at front desk ensure that her HGP # is on the bill to receive credit. To be conservative, you can ask the hotel for permission to do this prior to arrival.
Old Mar 13, 2014, 9:04 am

Programs: EB*D, Hilton Diamond, Carlson Gold Elite, Amex Plat
Need some advice. Have an upcoming trip i Asia, starting 24.june and was thinking of signing up for the challenge 1.june (if continued). Doing Corea, Japan and Thailand.
Will the hotels be full, especially Tokyo, or is 20 days sufficient to book ahead? Any hope of a DSU as well?
Old Aug 20, 2014, 3:03 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Delta Plat
Completed Trial - should I get 4 more suite upgrades

Hi all,

I completed my trial about a month ago and me account reflects that. But I still "only" have the 4 suite upgrades I got at the beginning of the trial (expiring in 2015). Should I have received 4 more? Or won't I get the 2016 ones until next year?

Thanks!
Old Aug 20, 2014, 4:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by hilmar
Hi all,

I completed my trial about a month ago and me account reflects that. But I still "only" have the 4 suite upgrades I got at the beginning of the trial (expiring in 2015). Should I have received 4 more? Or won't I get the 2016 ones until next year?

Thanks!
4 more gets deposited after your current 4 expire on 2/28/15. These will then expire 2/28/2016. Your current DSU can be used for reservations after 2/28/15, bur changes/cancellation of that reservation after 2/28/15 will forfeit the expired DSU.

Last edited by thucanhho; Aug 20, 2014 at 5:03 pm
Old Aug 20, 2014, 10:30 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Delta Plat
Originally Posted by thucanhho
4 more gets deposited after your current 4 expire on 2/28/15. These will then expire 2/28/2016. Your current DSU can be used for reservations after 2/28/15, bur changes/cancellation of that reservation after 2/28/15 will forfeit the expired DSU.
Great, thanks much!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.