Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2003, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Park Hyatt Buenos Aires

... i am in Buenos Aires at the moment, and it is true what is on Hyatt.com

( Park Hyatt Buenos Aires - Palacio Duhau
Argentina, Buenos Aires

181 April 2005 City/Meeting)

Construction is in progress, the site looks very nice - cant wait for the Park Hyatt to be back again - i hope they manage to bring back the old Team from the former Park - those Ladies and Gentelman where very good .

-- just the long wait till 2005 -- is a BUMMER !

best wishes to all
Toby on the road

Old Nov 3, 2003, 1:00 pm

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Bump!
Anyone with a recent stay/opinion of this property? I'm planning a stay here (as well as the local BA Starwood) just after the Christmas holiday's.
Old Nov 3, 2003, 1:19 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mauld:
Bump!
Anyone with a recent stay/opinion of this property? I'm planning a stay here (as well as the local BA Starwood) just after the Christmas holiday's.
</font>
Please re-read the first post-there is no Hyatt in BA right now. The old one changed to a 4 seasons over a year ago and the new one is apparently being built and will be ready in 2005.
Old Nov 4, 2003, 8:09 am

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Opps, yes.. my bad. I've booked the LC Park Tower for the 2 nights instead

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.